National Debit Card Network

Jon Levitt

VERY LOYAL TO THEIR EMPLOYEES

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Melville, NY

I have been working at National Debit Card Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want a company that really cares about their people along with a good career path, this is the place! Been here about 8 months now and found that if you do your job well you get good bonuses so its really worth it. They also promote from within which is good.

Cons

Lot of work to do in a day, I call over 100 leads on the phone. Have to be good at multi-tasking

Not good.

I have been working at National Debit Card Network

Pros

70% of the leads are good. Good back up team.

Cons

Only the first week I got 3 to 4 leads per day. After that 1 lead and far away from my home address. They can be rude too. They will not provide any car allowance or cover expenses. The commission that you get pay in reality is coming from the leasing company or deduct from the merchant's bank account when you charge them an application fee. You can not provide free equipment and if you do, you have to pay for the equipment.
    You will not make enough money with this company. Maybe $1000 a month. Conference calls: they want you to attend a 2 hrs conference call, after hours. Those calls are terrible and a waste of time. And if you don't attend those calls they won't send you leads as a punishment.

Advice to Management

Do what you advertise. Don't be rude with the salesforce. Don't be so controlling like if you are paying the representative a good base salary and benefits. Don't think that because you provide 1 lead a day the sales rep/contractor is your employee. Don't waste people's time on conference calls.

Great Company

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Melville, NY

I have been working at National Debit Card Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Management-Great Environment-Great Owner-Nice Compensation

Cons

No Overtime-Disconnect between the front & back

Advice to Management

Be more patient with New Hires

STAY AWAY!!! SHAM!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Rockville, MD

I have been working at National Debit Card Network

Pros

None that I can even think of!!!

Cons

I was recruited by a very polished individual who told me that I can expect to make between 50K to 60K just with the leads that are provided by the company taking into consideration a 20 percent client retention rate. I was initially told that I would receive 2 to 4 real client leads per day. That in fact did occur within the first 3 weeks. Then the quality of the leads decreased as well as the amount of leads, to the extent that I finally was receiving no leads on some days. But the straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I received my first residual commission check which was no more than the cost of a happy meal. And that was based on 4 well generating merchants. I never received any merchant accounting in advance of my residual deposit. No transparency!! Not worth your time!! Stay away!!! This business is a sham!!

Advice to Management

Close your doors!!

Great company to be employed.

Current Employee - Sales in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in Melville, NY

I have been working at National Debit Card Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

working for this company is like working in a well oiled machine. From top to bottom this company has all the tools to make a work place wonderful. The management is fair and understanding yet stern and honest. The employees are a direct reflection of the ,management which makes for a great and well tuned company to work for. My experiences working here is one of the best work environments of any company I have been employed.

Cons

I cannot speak of any cons that are able to write about due to the companies cunningness and due dilligence to take care of in house issues.

Advice to Management

Keep up the leadership and company values that you all ensue everyday.

Love them

Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Melville, NY

I have been working at National Debit Card Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love this place i have been working here for a short period of time and did extremely well in sales and have moved up the company ladder at this point. i am astonished by negative reviews but i guess its easiest to point the finger. some people just have no work ethic i am young determined and love everything this company has ever had to offer me.

Cons

I can't complain about anything here

Shady, very shady

Former Employee - Outside Sales Executive in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Executive in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at National Debit Card Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of independence. A lot of traveling to unqualified leads. Work/life balance is achievable, however this is not the place for any true sales professional.

Cons

Good luck getting paid after you provide all needed equipment and your vehicle and still have to purchase your own business cards. This place does not even have a real office.

How low can you get?

Former Employee - Account Manager in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I worked at National Debit Card Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very aggressive on the market
    Excellent training
    Most lead are genuine

Cons

No consistent pricing policy.
    Shady commerce practice.

Advice to Management

Urgently do something about your credibility. Get a real office

Best merchant services company I have worked for

Current Contractor - Outside Sales Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Contractor - Outside Sales Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at National Debit Card Network as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Unlike other credit card processors, I am in outside sales and receive at least 2 appointments a day. My manager, I'll call him Steve, is always there for me when I am at a merchant if I need help. It's great to be able to count on someone like that. They have always been fair to me. Plus I have the chance to do well self generating deals and still get their full support

Cons

Some days I get 4 leads and its hard to get from place to place, but they do take the distance into consideration so I guess that's just the nature of this industry

RSS Feed </> Embed