National Electrical Benefit Fund

Add Photos

Lawrence J. Bradley

1 Employee Review

DONT WORK HERE

Data Entry (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

I worked at National Electrical Benefit Fund

ProsIt was easy work, some of the people who weren't managers were friendly, and you get all govenment holidays off (though if you are a temp, they wont pay you for it or let you make up the time). You also get to chose your schedule to some extent.

ConsManagment is unprofessional and rude. One crazy old lady yelled at me for having a normal conversation for five minutes with another temp in a normal tone. Turnover is crazy. In the four months I was there, a person left each month without warning, yet they claim they have no job opneings. I was promised to be informed by my immediate manager of a job opening and the one time there was one that I was qualified for, I found out about it from another temp!

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement could use some classes on professionalisim in the workplace. For example, telling a temp talking in a normal tone that their voice is annoying you when they were talking barely above a whisper, is hurtful and rude. Even more so when you have a door to close if voices distract and annoy you so. Not to mention that when speaking to the receptionist after hours, I was told that the reception desk is not a street corner so not to loiter at it. How did they get promoted and still they talk to people that way?

Worked for National Electrical Benefit Fund? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Electrical Benefit Fund reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Electrical Benefit Fund CEO Lawrence J. Bradley. All reviews posted anonymously by National Electrical Benefit Fund employees.