National Electrical Benefit Fund

1 Rating

1. DONT WORK HERE

Former Employee - Data Entry in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Data Entry in Rockville, MD

Pros

It was easy work, some of the people who weren't managers were friendly, and you get all govenment holidays off (though if you are a temp, they wont pay you for it or let you make up the time). You also get to chose your schedule to some extent.

Cons

Managment is unprofessional and rude. One crazy old lady yelled at me for having a normal conversation for five minutes with another temp in a normal tone. Turnover is crazy. In the four months I was there, a person left each month without warning, yet they claim they have no job opneings. I was promised to be informed by my immediate manager of a job opening and the one time there was one that I was qualified for, I found out about it from another temp!

Advice to Management

Management could use some classes on professionalisim in the workplace. For example, telling a temp talking in a normal tone that their voice is annoying you when they were talking barely above a whisper, is hurtful and rude. Even more so when you have a door to close if voices distract and annoy you so. Not to mention that when speaking to the receptionist after hours, I was told that the reception desk is not a street corner so not to loiter at it. How did they get promoted and still they talk to people that way?

RSS Feed </> Embed