National Field Network

2.1

Shari Nott

Blooming Flower

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Im not understanding what people find so negative about working in this environment.
    Management takes nessecary steps to ensure the staff is happy. I.E. New cubicles. Pizza Wednesday. Bagel Friday.
    There are always internal postings, so if you are unhappy in one department there is room to grow and/or transfer.
    Senior Management is always there to give advice if you are unsure of the next step in any situation.
    Regular meetings help to keep every department in the loop of what is going on company-wide.
    Life long friends can be made here. Its great to be in a workplace with friendly people.
    Management and Senior staff thoroughly look through their staff and ensure anyone with the potential to be promoted or given a raise is granted that opportunity.

In my own personal opinion. I enjoy coming to work on a daily basis. They people are friendly. They pay is good. The atmosphere is welcoming.

Cons

Stress can be a factor. But hey, what job isn't stressful?

Keep doing what your doing. Obviously every job has it hardships, but you keep the company afloat. You take on new things often to make your business grow. Its great to see a woman in charge who knows what shes doing.

Unfair Practices

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best part of the job is the friends I have made over the years. I can say some of best friends have come from working at NFN. I still see the people that were unfairly fired.

Cons

I consider myself a senior member of the company but have not gotten a promotion. People all around the company are getting promotions while I haven't got one. I am not late, I don't call sick I am a hard worker. it makes me mad when new people get promoted and I am always past.

I really wish you would look at the long time employees and give us the titles and pay increase. stop playing head games. just when I think i'm getting a promotion it goes to someone else. I know my value to nfn is not recognized and it makes me sick to see who is moving up the ranks

Worst Job EVER - Too bad you can't give negative stars

I worked at National Field Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a paycheck!

Cons

EVERYTHING ELSE This is a horrible, horrible place to work any good review on here would be from the CEO and COO trying very hard to pretend they are decent people and this is a "great place" with "great opportunities" Don't even bother going to HR they are all in it together - everything you say to the HR dept goes right right back to Shari , even though it is supposed to confidential The only " open door policy" is the one on your way out.

Treat employees like they are worth something since they are the ones ACTUALLY DOING THE WORK

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Such potential, but

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

okay hourly rate for area

Cons

Rude, mean, condescending management team starting at the top working it's way down to the supervisors. Coworkers are out for themselves, no teamwork. No organization, no training, no communication, no sick days, no personal days, very limited vacation. The industry itself is pathetic and NFN is just as slimy, if not worse then some of their competitors

Shari, Chris there is no advice anyone can give that hasn't already been said, Please just take some of these reviews and read them and I mean really read them objectively. You may just gain some insight from the negatives. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's not a swan.

Complete misery

I worked at National Field Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

it got me out of job I had previously had which in hindsight I probably just should have stayed at. If you can take the name calling belittling than this job is for you....

Cons

Being belittled, called really harsh foul names, stupid, a 5 year can do your job. Being thrown into a position that I was not fully for not did I ever really want Every other day something changed, and when that happened not all people were told. Big mistakes would happen because as I mentioned because training was not done correctly. We were just told to just do it and learn from your mistakes. Actually started suffering from panic and anxiety again. which was under control for 5 years. I fault myself for never going to hR to have these bad things documented

Shari, Chris, you seriously need to hear out how certain managers speak to their employees. It's not good. I for one could have reported this behavior to HR but never did foolish me, but one day someone will do it and it will not be pretty

Revolving Door

Former Employee - Office Clerk  in  Howell, NJ
    Former Employee - Office Clerk in Howell, NJ

I worked at National Field Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work experience, good co-workers, decent benefits

Cons

When I was there, the office had a revolving door. Most of the jobs were somewhat boring and repetitive, but they paid well for what they were. However, it seemed like many employees weren't trained very well and were just thrown into their jobs and expected to never make a mistake, having not been extensively trained. They also sucker you in with normal hours (8:30 - 5:00) but try to talk you into the late shift (12pm - 8pm.) I was offered a dollar raise if I took the late shift, but ended up compromising on the hours. I wasn't given any raise at all.

Appreciate your employees more, and train them more thoroughly. You won't have a company if you can't keep people working there.

NFN as I see it

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can say with all sincerity that the only pro is knowing that this is just a means to an end. Nothing and I mean nothing good can come out working here. For most it's just a pitstop on the road to a real job.

Cons

The cons are many. A new floorplan was recently put into play, and most people are even more miserable than before. It's like working in a big fishbowl with all eyes on you. My biggest gripe is that the drawer keys were taken away and anything personal cannot be locked away, I now have to keep anything of value locked in my car. The next concern is we are not allowed to wear earphones. The day is spent looking at a monitor and no earphones allowed? Another thing is the lack of PTO. Dr, dentist, sick kid...too bad. Sick yourself, give up a vacation day. Most people are working 9-10 hours per day and can't get an approved day off even without pay. It's a very stingy policy and morale suffers because of it.

Sheri & Chris, you get what you give and let's face it you ain't giving a whole lot. Treat others as you would like to be treated and your rewards would be great. Pay your jobbers, I am sick of making excuses because YOU don't pay your bills. RMS should know just half the bull that goes on. Such a scam.

Terrible Place

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros to working at the company. You work very hard and get nothing in return

Cons

They do not pay there contractors. They treat there workers like they are kids. They will fire you if you speak your mind.

Pay everyone. Treat your workers with respect.

A learning experience.

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

The supervisors listen to your ideas.
    Plenty of room to move up.
    Over time.
    Good pay
    You are always learning new things.
    Communication.
    You are appreciated
    You get what you put into the business, if you do not want to put your all into it and if you want to just get by they will notice. But they also notice when you work hard.
    Holiday/summer parties.
    Breakfast every Friday.
    Pizza last Wednesday of the month.

Cons

Some people do not care and it can reflect on the rest of the team.
    The quota.

You cannot please everyone, just keep doing what you are doing.
    Train people over they might need a refresher.

Horrible

I have been working at National Field Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

AC and heat?

Cons

Rude and demeaning owner. She rips you apart in front of others sitting in her office. The second in command just sits back and laughs. Truly a hostile environment No time off. After 1 year of working you get 6.5 days and that includes sick, personal and vacay. I am not kidding.

Sheri and Chris take a good self evaluation and start treating the employees as humans. We all work hard so that your business is successful. If not for us little pions, you would not be as rich as you claim. If something mean is needed to be said at least have the decency to do it in private and not in front of the roundtable favorites. Sickening

Worked for National Field Network? Contribute to the Community!