National Medical Billing Services

Updated October 24, 2014
Updated October 24, 2014
4.4

Nader Samii

Pros
  • This company is growing in leaps and bounds due to the hard work of its dedicated staff and the leadership of its management (in 5 reviews)

• Senior staff really look out for their employees and that is such a good feeling (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are not a member of senior staff you are nobody (in 5 reviews)

• Staff meetings are for the president to rant and rave about herself (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

I just had my two year anniversary!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I started working at NMBS two years ago I felt everyone was on their way to catch a flight at the airport. Everyone was walking at a fast pace going somewhere. They were making sure all of their customers were handled immediately with the correct answer. It's hard work, but some people forget when they get a job that yes it involves work. The President of the company is a people person and makes sure if the job you're at is not a good fit she will help you find one that is. I am so grateful to be here at our new headquarters.

Cons

No slackers. There is no time for wining.

It feels so good to walk down the hall and be acknowledge by upper management by your first name. They address with real concern about your family or any issues that might be a part of your life. I recently had the Vice President of the company hold the door, carry my packages to my car and wished me luck on my surgery. Other supervisors that were not a good fit would not even hold the door to the elevator. I hope there new job is a one story.

Work hard, play harder

Current Employee - A/R SUPERVISOR in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - A/R SUPERVISOR in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Hard work is truly rewarded here, and going that extra step is always noted. Everyone, regardless of rank or position, is here to help and make sure that we are a success.

Cons

You need to be prepared to work.

Keep up the good work! We are doing great, and I cannot wait to see what's up next!

Love My Job!

Current Employee - A/R Manager in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - A/R Manager in Chesterfield, MO

Pros

The office culture is great. Everyone is like a family and is so helpful to anyone in need. The environment in the office is fast paced, but fun and there are many great perks to working here - flexibility and great benefits are two of them!

Cons

I wish there were more hours in the day to work.

I have grown so much at this company and learned so much in an industry that I never would have thought I would be a part of. Proof is in the pudding that someone with no experience can make it here!

Best job in 25 years!

Current Employee - Contracts Department in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Contracts Department in Chesterfield, MO

Pros

I've worked in many areas of the Healthcare but I have never felt so good about my job until I started working for NMBS! Love all the staff as we are a TEAM! Great place to work and would highly recommend and I enjoy getting up everyday and going to work. I have learned so much in the last 6 months and look forward to many years with NMBS.

Cons

Wish we more hours in the day as our jobs can get tedious and there is plenty of work.

Keep up the great work! Senior staff Rocks!

A Great Company to Work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

This Company has a great family atmosphere! Everyone who works here is really nice and willing to help out whenever needed. Senior staff are very educated and are just as willing to help you as your other co-workers. There is great opportunity for promotions as we are growing everyday.

Cons

Sometimes the work load can be very stressful but where is it not?

Keep up the great job!

Great environment and even better people.

Current Employee - IT Help Desk in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - IT Help Desk in Chesterfield, MO

Pros

Everyone gets along and has the same hard working attitude that helps the company succeed

Cons

Honestly, this is the only job that i have ever had that I do not have any cons for. I love working with NMBS.

The management team here is awesome. I can't imagine working for anyone else.

Family Atmosphere!

Current Employee - Manager in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is the best and most challenging company I've ever worked for!. I give 150% everyday and when I need help I get it! Management is compassionate and very concerned about all of us. They are the first to reach out to their employees in need.

I love the challenge everyday. I’m lucky to be a part of this fast growing company and it makes me so proud to be a part of this team, and to know I am contributing to the overall success of National Medical makes me feel even better!

Every person here works hard and that’s fun to see too!

I am not part of senior staff but that’s one of the goals I’m working towards. It's up to me to shine and to show I'm a leader and a team player. The dept I work in is amazing! I love how well all of the departments communicate with one another to get the job done.

It really is a family atmosphere for all of us. Mgmt will stop in their tracks when you need them no matter what!

In conclusion, I wouldn't want to work anywhere else, I love coming to work everyday!

Cons

I wish there were more hours in the day.

Keep on teaching me, there is so much to learn!

Good company, good job & good people

Current Employee - AR Manager
    Current Employee - AR Manager

Pros

Love the people that work here, they are smart, considerate and very helpful. AR manager is a very demanding position, but there are more than enough knowledgeable co-workers to take a bit of that stress off by assisting in whatever you need. Great new office/building fits right in with the explosiveness of how we are growing. You feel like you are on the ground floor of an up and coming business,

Cons

The salary range could be higher for what they expect of you. To add to the already high pressure job of trying to get insurance companies to pay correctly is that sometimes people are spread thin and asked to handle more responsibilities than they are paid for.

Leadership, core values and overall company moral is good, but when asking employees to add more to an already full plate there should be better compensation.

Experience of a Lifetime working at National Medical

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The office culture is very busy, busy and busy but the staff is fantastic. The new offices make coming to work sheer joy. There are always snacks and food available in case you cannot get out to grab something. There are a lot of coworkers and senior staff to ask questions. 3 weeks vacation and sick leave with great insurance.

Cons

There is an employee copay on the health insurance but it is very reasonable and the company went out of its way to continue health insurance.

Keep it up. Cannot wait to see what comes as we continue to grow.

A truly amazing company to work for!

Current Employee - Claims Representative in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Claims Representative in Chesterfield, MO

Pros

Room for growth, Excellent Benefits, Paid lunches, Casual work environment, Cares about employees and goes above and beyond to help those in need.

Cons

At times can be stressful, but that's with any job.

Senior Staff is a great asset to National Medical Billing Services, they continuously keep staff motivated.