National Positions

Updated May 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bernard May

One of the Best Companies I've ever had privilege and pleasure to work for!

PPC Marketing Director (Current Employee) Agoura Hills, CA

ProsGreat management
    Excellent Compensation Package
    Professional co-workers
    Company events
    Lots of room and opportunity to grow
    Paid time off & vacations
    Pay raise and promotions based on performance
    Ethical Company - values client's satisfaction more than money! (important to me, 'cause I'm not ashamed to say I work for NP, I'm proud of that)

ConsTraffic on the way to and from work!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! I'm honored to be working for you!

Excellent Place to Work

Content Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI joined National Positions as a new graduate and have learned so much. The team here is great and the training on Google Analytics and Google Adwords has really helped me in my job. The work is interesting and the opportunities are good. Very innovative company with good offerings

ConsYou need to be really organized to work at National Positions. You have to work hard here, there is a lot of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the innovation

The best companies I have ever worked for

Social Media Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI feel thankful to work at a company like National Positions. I'm like part of a very good family. I never get bored. I love the team. Everyone is smart, ambitious and energetic. We have good benefits, excellent job prospects and we continue to grow and add more people.

ConsI've seen comments about a lot of work and high expectations, these are all true. You have to work hard and not goof off or you won't stick around. Clients are super important to everyone at National Positions and so are results. If you aren't customer focused don't apply at this company you won't get hired or stick around long

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up what you are doing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to get experience

Social Media Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI have learnt so much at National Positions. They are constantly training us on subjects like adwords and analytics. I like the constant change and the new innovative products. I am straight out of college and have learnt so much in this rapidly changing environment

ConsIf you don't like change then you might not be able to keep up with all the market changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building out the video and multimedia department.

It was like pulling teeth trying to move forward efficiently

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood commission, Laid Back environment, nine to 5, weekends off, some coworkers are decent human beings, was in the in 500

ConsNational Positions was(is) never to see the big picture pertaining making it easier for employees and the company itself to make more money. They are very cheap regarding the garbage crm to acquire leads, the leads themselves are inefficient, turned into micromanagement and an uncomfortable environment with allowing only a select few to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend money to make money and be smart on how you are accomplishing this!

A cheapskate company at its finest.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no real Pros for this company. The only positive thing would be SOME of the employees that you get to work with.

ConsThe pay is minuscule, in fact it is one of the lowest in the industry. The workload is insane and client retention is terrible; it's so bad that the company goal is purely to keep the client on for three months and then they no longer care. There is an imaginary "glass ceiling" here that keeps anyone from moving up, unless someone in management decides to leave because the company doesn't expand. Organization is also TERRIBLE because they try to use 4 or 5 different programs to manage what you are doing. On top of that, the management team has no clue what you are working on because of the lack of organization within the company. The programs they use are free, for the sake of saving money and the computers are dirt cheap and always break. The IT team doesn't do anything other than hope "CCleaner" will fix the issue. They are probably too busy dealing with the other cheap software issues to worry about the computers anyway. Benefits are mediocre at best, and they offer nothing that would make you think they are unique at all. No 401k or vision coverage. This review may be covered by some "better" reviews due to the company "managing their reputation."

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees, improve client retention, and hire BEFORE the crisis so that you can grow.

Highly Recommend

Customer Service (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsVery interesting work. Good benefits and great coworkers. I feel like I make a difference.

ConsExpect to be constantly busy

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. You have built an awesome company

good work experience but poor work environment and management

Prosgood work experience, fast-paced/stimulating work

Conspoor work environment, training and management

Advice to Senior Managementstop being cheap - invest in your employees and trying to create a better work enviornment

Great Culture, Good People, Fast paced environment.

Customer Service Department (Current Employee) Agoura Hills, CA

ProsThe environment is fast paced and dynamic. You never get bored. There is a good energy in the office and everyone gets along well. Benefits and vacation are the best I have worked at.

ConsWe work hard to generate results for our clients at times this is stressful, this is more a nature of the business than the environment and people.

Great Place to work with awesome growth opportunities

Director of Technology (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI have worked for National Positions for over 5 years and I love the company. The management team is caring and the work is interesting. The company generates great results for clients and really makes it their goal to ensure that every client is considered a 'partner'. The company has cutting edge technology and a fantastic track record.

ConsIf you want to work at National Positions you have to be good. The standards are high and the expectations for quality and constancy is very high. The company is focused on KPI's. I think the last review is probably from someone that just didn't cut it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the excellent work. I love working at National Positions

Worked for National Positions? Contribute to the Community!