Natomas USD

Natomas USD Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

It was a neutral place to work

Paraeducator (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at Natomas USD part-time for less than a year

ProsIf you enjoy working with children of all ages it is a GREAT place to work. As a substitute you are able to take jobs as you want and schedule lets you. It lets you work two jobs if needed.

ConsIf you want full time employment you are not going to get it. They would rather staff substitutes than hire full time and pay benefits. Even if you get interviewed for a full time position you will not hear anything in a timely manner... they will wait as long as possible then say the position is no longer being offered.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not post jobs you have no intention of fulfilling... Do not lead people on. Be willing to hire GREAT substitutes as full time employees.

Not Recommended

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at Natomas USD

ProsThe pay is decent for a Sacramento area public school district. That's about the most positive thing I can say abut this district, unfortunately.

ConsDistrict is in financial trouble so staff development is practically non-existant, and support/resources are almost nil. Benefits are C.R.A.P. so if you are looking to add your significant other, forget it.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to give. How can you support your workers when you yourself are on a sinking ship of a district and get no support from higher up?

Worked for Natomas USD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Natomas USD reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Natomas USD employees.