Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I have been working at Natuzzi full-time for more than a year
Pros – well known brand name with excellent leather products
Cons – I'll speak about the Egyptian agent (Image Group) who have the Natuzzi franchise in Egypt :-
- doublicating the prices is one of the big negatives there.
- promotional discounts are usually applied on fake prices to minimize the real discount.
- there are no compensation policey in case of delivery delay.
- in case of item's damage, a local repaire is performed without the client knowledge.
- bad treatment to staff and workers ( salaries, wroking hours, transportation fees, problems respond )
- the products information that HQ sent periodically is complex and ain't easy to interpret.
- no periodic staff training on new products or collections.
Advice to Senior Management – - a constant check and follow up with the local agents is a must.
- collecting clients and workers reviews about the local agent's policies and how he manage the franchise will make huge difference.
- periodic staff trainings.
- proper training to local assembly teams should be provided periodically.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-08-23 01:22 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –