Necessery Objects

Profile Unclaimed

Necessery Objects Reviews

3.3

Ady Gluck

it is grait place to learn about domestic production.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Necessery Objects

Pros

it is grait place for beginers, it is not big company and you are able to learn a lott. but you have to beable to multitask.

Cons

if you already have experince with small companies you know after one year there is nothing much to learn and salary is not hight.

it is time to thinck to make salary little more higher, otherwise you are doing grait job. i do miss working for this company.

Great experience, but salary and environment were not so hot.

Current Employee - Assistant Designer
    Current Employee - Assistant Designer

I have been working at Necessery Objects full-time

Pros

Experience, give you responsibilities, never a boring day

Cons

Super tense work environment. No respect for employees. If you don't ask for a raise, you will probably never get one.

Quality control team was heart of production. Without us there would not be any happy ending in production process.

Former Employee - Quality Control in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Quality Control in New York, NY

I worked at Necessery Objects

Pros

Quality control had best supervisor and I was lucky to work in his team. To supervise production in very fast pace environment not easy tusk and only person who was able to walk us true this difficult process was our quality control supervisor who also is co owner of company.

Cons

If you are looking for grows there is very little opportunity for it. Salaries are not high and there is no perspective to get one.

They have to raise salary and give young people room for grows. Also there design team works very slowly even they have all people they need they never finish their job on time. That puts production on edge to miss shipping dates.