Necessery Objects

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Ady Gluck

it is grait place to learn about domestic production.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Necessery Objects

Prosit is grait place for beginers, it is not big company and you are able to learn a lott. but you have to beable to multitask.

Consif you already have experince with small companies you know after one year there is nothing much to learn and salary is not hight.

Advice to Senior Managementit is time to thinck to make salary little more higher, otherwise you are doing grait job. i do miss working for this company.

Great experience, but salary and environment were not so hot.

Assistant Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Necessery Objects full-time

ProsExperience, give you responsibilities, never a boring day

ConsSuper tense work environment. No respect for employees. If you don't ask for a raise, you will probably never get one.

Quality control team was heart of production. Without us there would not be any happy ending in production process.

Quality Control (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Necessery Objects

ProsQuality control had best supervisor and I was lucky to work in his team. To supervise production in very fast pace environment not easy tusk and only person who was able to walk us true this difficult process was our quality control supervisor who also is co owner of company.

ConsIf you are looking for grows there is very little opportunity for it. Salaries are not high and there is no perspective to get one.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have to raise salary and give young people room for grows. Also there design team works very slowly even they have all people they need they never finish their job on time. That puts production on edge to miss shipping dates.

Worked for Necessery Objects? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Necessery Objects reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Necessery Objects CEO Ady Gluck. All reviews posted anonymously by Necessery Objects employees.