Neenah Paper

Neenah Paper Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John P. O'Donnell

Neenah Paper is a well managed company

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Neenah Paper full-time for more than a year

ProsVery professional. Excellent management and a great product line.

ConsReps are bogged down by reports

Neenah Paper

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Ripon, CA

I worked at Neenah Paper

ProsGood pay......yeah that's about it. I can't really think of anything else. Pretty sad. Besides that you have to work your butt off to get that money.

ConsThey make you fell like you are disposable. They really dont care about the people that work there or the families that they have.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people like you are glad that they come to work everyday and do WHATEVER it takes to make sure that you are making money. The people at the Neenah paper mill in Ripon,Ca worked their butts off jumping through hoops for you and still got the short end of the stick.

The best player in a dying manufacturing segment

I have been working at Neenah Paper full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people, great products. Company is very profitable. Competitive compensation but don't expect to get wealthy.

ConsDeclining industry with little growth prospects. Very few "young" people. Top management comes from a commodity background and doesn't understand the product segment

Advice to Senior ManagementVery few people in the company have had pay increases in years yet top management is raking in big money and bonuses. It sends a horrible message that is not lost on the staff level employee.

Neenah Paper marketing materials

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Neenah Paper

ProsThe marketing materials are 'best in class' in the paper industry; both in quality and the frequency in release.

Cons- A higher value should be placed on loyalty to company and those employees inherited in acquisition.
- An extremely high amount of administrative responsibilities--'sales prevention'

Advice to Senior Management- A higher value should be placed on loyalty to company and those employees inherited in acquisition.
-More upper management in the field for customer visits.

Worked for Neenah Paper? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neenah Paper reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neenah Paper CEO John P. O'Donnell. All reviews posted anonymously by Neenah Paper employees.