Neopost

Neopost Président-Directeur Général Denis Thiery

Denis Thiery

Horrible Business Model

Account Executive (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

Prosdecent benefits, nice people as co-workers

ConsPoor leadership, short-term focus, no direction

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for long-term success

Unrealistic Expectations, Limited Resources, 15 hr work days

Senior Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) Milford, CT

ProsReally enjoyed the people I worked with

Cons15 hour work days and work on weekends. Managers are not good leaders at all, they do not understand push back or how to make a new process. Worst experience of my life.

Challenging times ahead

Sales (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsWork life balance is great
    Freedom
    Friendships are lengthy
    Generals trips are awesome

ConsBoys group
    Lack of true progression strategy
    Guaranteed salary
    Rtm rolling three month commission plan
    Future of industry

Advice to Senior ManagementEssentially neopost are fortunate for the people they have whom are all there for the right reasons. Unfortunately Aust neopost has 2 key challenges. Exceptionally low base, highly disproportionate to a professional modern sales company and management needs to stop dangling a golden carrot of career progression that has no roadmap or strategy to support the empty promise

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou get to make your own success.

ConsYou have to make your own success. It is up to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating, Get out and see the front line employees

Poor Leadership

Account Manager (Former Employee) Cedar Knolls, NJ

ProsGreat products and specialists that have a great understanding of there clients and needs

ConsPoor leadership, High turnover KPI 40% and fear of employee input. They do not practice what they preach and challenges to status quo will lead to dismissal and/or frustration.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring employee employment into the discussion or your company will not make the transition to solutions .

Lukewarm

Inside Sales (Current Employee) Clichy (France)

Prossalary and good relationship with my direct management

Consthe market is on it maturation stage, which means that great revolution is to come, for the company has to rethink is whole business strategy to stay profitable

Advice to Senior Managementmore transparency in communication

I spent a great 7 years with Neopost in 4 different marketing jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice people overall from fairly diverse backgrounds
    Company is financially sound and well run
    Advanced B2B marketing techniques and skills

ConsLack of innovation spirit and very conservative approach to new businesses

Advice to Senior ManagementBold moves!

Bad

Account Executive (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThey rent very nice offices

ConsSales-- you will be axed after 4 months if you are not at $30k per month sales with an average sale at $2k. Do the math. Expect to work from 8am to 10pm with lunch and dinner breaks and also put in 6-12 hours on weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementCarpet bagging French company pays US sales $11/hr base so their French and German and UK people can take 6 week vacations, work 30 hours a week, etc. In an industry--mailing that is dropping like a Stone.

Lots of talks, few actions.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsCompany that values the people who works for it. Président always talks about how important people is. Industry with only two players that facilitate the sales.

ConsManagers are not great leaders. Most are not at the right place. Few career opportunities. Global company that doesn't want their employees to go outside canada. Mailing industry declining but unable to shift from traditional hardware sale to software solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in people. Great sales reps can't see themself growing with that level of individuels.

Globla organization afraid to change

International Project Manager (Current Employee) Paris (France)

ProsSmall company with access at all levels to decision makers. Good people who care about their jobs. B2B industry player with few competitors and plenty of transformative opportunites.

ConsVision and action are not consistent globally. The organization structure does not encourage change. Employees are increasingly disengaged, with little investment in ongoing development.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to the future through employee development and global management practices. Invest in back-end business structures that are current, scalable, and localizable. Embrace change as the legacy you will leave behind when you retire in the next few years.

Worked for Neopost? Contribute to the Community!