Neotecra Reviews

2 reviews filtered by
5.0
Sunita Goswami

1. I felt well taken care of at Neotecra, and their staff were professional and respectful.

Former Contractor - Technical Writer in Newark, DE
    Former Contractor - Technical Writer in Newark, DE

I worked at Neotecra as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

More and more companies are committed to the principles of equality, and Neotecra is a role model employment agency. Embracing diversity helps foster our creativity and promotes excellence, and that is my strong belief. I worked as a technical writing consultant at a medical device company through Neotecra from January to October 2013, and I experienced top notch professionals.
    I value each human being and expect them to treat each other in a manner that shows respect for individual differences. Collective differences are what contribute to our dynamic culture and promote the enduring relationships we uphold with our coworkers. I am dedicated to building diversity within not only my social networks, but my professional networks as well, and maintaining a work environment that ensures continuous improvement, constant innovation and individual commitment to quality.

Cons

I have nothing negative to report. Any and all concerns were handled quickly with utmost professionality, and I felt secure in their backing of my employment. About my "satisfied" rating of my compensation, it was based on the medical device company's payscale where I was working, not on Neotecra's decision. After I left the position, the payscale was raised by the medical device company by $10/hr, when they saw it was a skilled position and hard to fill. So no complaints there, in regards to Neotecra! They are fantastic, and I wish them the best in their growth!

Neotecra has worked to develop, enhance, and grow the image and reputation of an employment agency that promotes diversity, right throughout its own devastation of the 9-1-1 attacks in New York City. Neotecra has paved the way to reach its position in the marketplace.

2. After 6 months, I feel very happy I chose to work for Neotecra, Inc.!

Current Contractor - Technical Writer in Newark, DE
    Current Contractor - Technical Writer in Newark, DE

I have been working at Neotecra as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The staff at Neotecra are professional and quick to respond. I was clearly guided through the hiring process, and, now that I am working steadilly, I find the time processing website very simple to use with no-nonsense, quick input.

Cons

I wish Neotecra were better known, and I would like to see such a top-notch professional organization that embraces diversity to be one of our nation's top employment agencies.

Neotecra rose from the ashes of 9-11 attacks and has struggled to thrive. I applaud you for fighting and beating the adversities!