Neovest

Updated May 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bryce Byers

Great company, with great opportunities

QA Intern (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsSuper flexible with schedules, people here are amazing, can't find a better work environment anywhere

ConsAs an intern you can't really complain about benefits and things like that because, well, you're an intern. You're pretty happy to be getting paid at all

Could worry more about their clients.

Senior Engineer (Former Employee) Orem, UT

ProsMany smart people who enjoy working there.
    Freedom to innovate.

ConsManagement is always in the way of progress.
    Some of their key people collect their paycheck and couldn't care less about their customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementForget the shareholders and try to earn the respect of your clients.

A good place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsStill has the feel of a small company - each individual can make a real difference.

The challenge to satisfy market demands is real, the work is rewarding, and the opportunities to affect the market are good. The people and culture here are also a big plus.

Management seems to do a good job of informing employees about the business' goals and performance as a whole.

ConsEmployee feedback on individual performance is somewhat vague. Performance management is seen by management more or less as an evil that has to be tolerated rather than a useful tool to help individuals grow.

Employee improvement is pretty much up to the employee - the company doesn't necessarily facilitate skills development through training, conferences, pilot programs, etc. I have seen a few individuals sent to industry (i.e., software development) conferences, but that is the exception rather than the rule. Other than that I have not witnessed any real employee training.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more about individual performance, focus more on encouraging skills development.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to intern.

Intern (Former Employee) Orem, UT

ProsGood learning experience as an intern. Flexible with work to allow for school.

ConsSmall chances for advancement from intern to full-time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was a great learning experience but had little opportunity to join the company after internship.

Worked for Neovest? Contribute to the Community!