Nerium International

Updated May 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Olson

A profoundly different kind of MLM for the future.

Brand Partner (Current Employee) Hilton Head Island, SC

ProsFor me working for myself is always a preference to working for someone else with an agenda and expectations.

For me Nerium is the perfect complement to my already established small business as a 20+ year hair stylist. I can set my own hours, do as much or as little as I want and no one is hassling me about deadlines or sales. However, since I use their #1 product myself and people that see me every month for a haircut see the changes my skin is going through its a very easy sell.

I love all the sales support that NI has on their very easy to use website as well and there is no shortage of good positive life changing information.I also like that unlike other MLM/Direct Marketing companies you are allowed to have only 3 Brand Partners below you. Not a whole slew of people. This forces the upline brand partner to really help and nurture their downline people in the art of sales and support of their people below them.

Can you make a lot of money? Sure, it just depends on how much time and effort you're willing to put forth. I made back my initial investment within 2 months of becoming a brand partner. So I am quite happy with Nerium all the way around.

But I digress..... this kind of business is NOT for everyone. If you do not have the discipline to make yourself go to the gym on a multi day a week basis then Nerium is not for you. you must work it for it to work for you.

ConsThe only con is that if you are not a self starter and cannot manage your own time then this is definitely not the business for you. Your success depends 100% on you and your commitment to own business.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing, Jeff Olsen and the people at Nerium have given all of us every tool we could ever desire as a small business owner.

Just say NO to Nerium!

Diredtor, Independent Brand Partner (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI think overall it is a pretty good company and the product is OK.

ConsIf you sign up and change your mind then they will NOT give you a refund. They left me with product I did not want even thought they have a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are foolish enough to sign up as a Brand Partner then the guarantee does not apply to you. They would not even take back the marketing materials which I could no longer use. I tried to return the full package they gave me, but because I had opened the kit they would not return it. The marketing materials initially cost $99. While the before and after pictures are impressive I personally did not like the product. It made my skin feel weird like there was a film on it even after I washed it and it the smell is not pleasant. Also, the compensation plan is suspect. They are way more interested in paying you in product and perks then actual money. If you bring in enough partners and reach a certain level then they will pay $500 towards a lease of a Lexus......however, if you do not maintain that level you do not get the money and you are now in a lease. If you reach that level and you choose not to do the lease they do not give you the cash instead they pay you in product. I am sorry to say that the mortgage, gas, electric and cable companies will not accept Nerium product as payment for my bills.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

JOIN!

Brand Partner (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI work around my own schedule. My skin looks amazing. I make more money in Nerium than I ever have in my life and fully live off of the income.

ConsMake sure to work out at the gym regularly to offset the wine and cheese you eat and drink.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove you guys! Thank you for all that you do for us. I feel special and appreciated.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

So much more than a skin care company!

National Marketing Director (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsExcellent easy system for success, you just have to follow and duplicate. Amazing personal development and growth for brand partners. Support and communication along with access to leaders. Joyful and happy people!

ConsI don't have a downside.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have advice, I trust in the leadership, executive team and the founder/ceo Jeff Olson. They are all proven successful people.

I feel blessed to be a part of this company...real results, real leadership, real opportunity!"

Diredtor, Independent Brand Partner (Current Employee) Conroe, TX

ProsGreat company culture! Leadership with high moral and ethical standards all the way to the top! Easy to share the product (it truly sells itself). Incentives start early in the game and you can make your money back almost immediately and begin to see real profits! Amazing product(s) and we are only in one country so far...the best is yet to come.

ConsDo not see any cons so far...47 days in the business. Rank advanced to Director and iPad qualified.

fantastic

Brand Partner (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsVery high integrity people, leaders, and products. This company is setting records in the direct marketing industry. The products are scientifically backed with easy to find, proven results. The growth in the two years Nerium has been available has also set records in the industry. Top of my list for the best financial opportunity I have ever seen.

ConsYou must be willing to learn, work and put some effort into it. Otherwise, like life, you only get back what you put in. Not a "downfall" really.

Very poor communication, customer service.

Ex Brand Partner (Former Employee)

ProsProduct does work for some.

ConsDoes not ship product, no communication as to why! . I had been doing a blast online to get potential clients and I marketed the samples and prospect packs along with retail products to get people tring it. In Nerium the only way the company really wants you to get people to try it is by you the Brand Parner buying bottles (thats why the biz kits come with 5 or 12 bottles) you then give them to prospective clients to try for FREE for 7 days, you then contact the person you gave to bottle to and try to get them to purchase it for $110 or sign up on autoship and they get a discount and pay just $80 a month, if they are not interested then you get the used bottle back ( I am not convinced on the sterile or cleansliness of then giving it out again to another for 7 days but thats the idea). Here are 2 problems I had with this plan, 1st these bottles cost me over $95 each, I gave 2 away and never heard from the person again. 2nd I was not comfortable giving a used bottle to another client because in all reality $110 is expensive and most felt this way or the autoship was not for them and I ended up with a used bottle. Anyway it seems if you market the other samples wrong your busted... this is my story:
    11 prospect packs and 4 sample ordered, now some of the people payed me for them because again grey area and nothing stated, and thats how I marketed them. 8 people recieved a full prospect pack and samples and were completely thrilled 3 went out with just a couple papers and no explaination as to why they were empty. All 3 called me within 24hrs of each other, I called corp and emailed thinking it was just an oversight. Nope, after going back and forth with customer service telling me each time they were sending out replacements, they were not going to ship the clients, interested prospects, paying trusting customers thier items. Nerium did not tell me this in person over phone when I called, nor when the client called... they emailed me thru customer service that due to my account suspention that day (Not a week ago when I ordered) that no orders would be fulfiled. To this day I do not know why, no answers no emails, nothing.
    I went to my upline who after 2 hours on the phone and raking the policies and going over the whole website we did not find 1 thing about the policy of Prospect pacts or 5 day Sample packs.
    I am not concerned about my suspension as this company just isnt for me anyway as the product caused a rash but my 3 clients who had faith and trust in a company that does not deliver and is more concerned about suspending me then customer service. Irreguardless of me my orderes that were paid for in good faith should have been filed and the client should have gone on with no knowledge of what happened.
    Think about really how much this will cost you and dont be suckered by the people telling you its a money maker. Its not. Our cost for each bottle $80 + tax and shipping, retail you sell it for $110+tax and shipping. Sure each time 3 sign on you get a free bottle but the only thing you can do with that free bottle is sell it, but can you think of one person who will pay over $110 for a night cream. Ok you can "wholesale" it for less and thats great but everytime you put your product on sale you cheapen it and thats just a bad idea all around. Yes you can reqruit brand partners under you but unless they work thier buns off too you will just make the initial $50 bonus and a few $ extra, and keep this in mind. You are still paying you $80+t+S for your own autopay each month (no when you sign 3 your isnt FREE you still pay the autoship price but you do get 1 free bottle when you pay the $10 shipping for it and the bottle doesnt come for up to 2 months after you qualified to get it). Another thing to know... You dont actually get a Lexus, you the Brand Partner have to go to the dealership and apply for a loan/lease and sign in your name, so if you have iffy credit then you dont get a lexus. Then you submit to company and as long as you keep your lexus qualifications they will make your payment, if you dont qualify you better have a backup for making those heafty payments each month.
    Basically really talk to your sponser, make sure they know thier stuff. Make sure the product is 100% for you and your before and afters back that up and people really see the differance. Because you will need the product to sell itself untested if your going to make any money.
    Good Luck!

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow thru with orders paid in full!

Independent Brand Partner

Independent Brand Partner (Current Employee) McDonough, GA

ProsWe BELIEVE in REAL SUCCESS!
    We can show you REAL RESULTS!
    We are backed by REAL SCIENCE!

ConsOur product is so new to the market that people are not yet educated on the wonderful life altering advantages of NeriumAD.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the word out.

Why Nerium? Leadership with integrity, proven product, and lots of fun!

Director (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThe Nerium International Compensation Plan

Nerium International is a real company with a real opportunity and a real compensation plan. They are breaking records with their success. Following is a brief explaination on how this plan works. The best way is to start is with one of the success packs and enroll three people your first month. This will set you up to earn more money right away. There are several ways that Nerium compensates their partners.

To enroll as a partner with Nerium, there are 3 options. The first one would be to purchase a Launch kit for $99.95. This option will allow you to purchase product at wholesale, enroll other partners, and gives you many tools,including a web site to help you build your business. The second option would be to purchase a "Success Pack" for $499.95 which gives you everything above plus five bottles Nerium and also sets you up to "Fast Start Qualify" which puts you in a weekly promoters pool. The third option would be to purchase a "Success Pack" for $999.95 which gives you everything above plus an extra Seven bottles of Nerium.

Immediate income is paid weekly on commissions, success pack bonuses, customer aquisition bonuses, and the 2% weekly promoter's pool.

Leadership income is paid weekly and monthly. Customer aquisition is paid weekly through bonuses, depending on your rank, and are between $8 - $30. success pack bonuses, depending on your rank, are between $25. - $100. and premier success packs, depending on your rank, are between $50. - $225.
    Coaching commissions are paid monthly and based on your rank are up to 10% ofyour personally sponsered partners sales.

Residual income is paid monthly and depending on your rank, the more levels you earn from and this can go ten levels deep.

Leadership development bonus are paid monthly and are 1 - 3% ofn the volumne of your entire organization down to the next equal or higher ranked partner.

Marketing Directors and above can earn 2% of Nerium's global commissionable sales.

Live Life Better bonuses are also paid, depending on your rank, from $25,000. - $1,000,000.

On top of all this, Nerium pays for you to have a Lexus car as early as Senior director! Or an extra monthly bonus of $500. - $1,000.

ConsThere are no cons with this companyThe organization is promoting a "sign up 3 people today and your next month's product is free"-program. Having said that, MLM newbies really should realize that many multi level marketing reps never succeed in signing up three people per month, let alone doing this every month over and over again. Market saturation and laziness are 2 important components in this type of business venture that make individuals go broke as an alternative to making real money. It takes a lot of time and work within a multi level marketing firm like Nerium to become part of the 5% who reach financial freedom.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith your years of industry experience and your core values, you are doing everything oerfect; Thank you.

Such an incredible company!! The most amazing people and product I have ever worked with!!

Director (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe cream itself. I just love it. I look easily 10 years younger. Crows feet gone, deep forhead wrinkles, gone, and just an all around glow now. The compensation plan of Nerium International is hands down the best out there!!

ConsThere are no cons as far as I am concerned. The only thing I can say is it makes me sad that people do not realize the change this cream can bring. It is like no other, proven results.

Advice to Senior ManagementKEEP UP ALL THE RESEARCH, LOVE SHARING IT WITH OTHERS! Great job.

Worked for Nerium International? Contribute to the Community!