Nesco Resource

Be The First To
Add Photos

Timothy McPherson

Dishonest and Willfully Negligent Regarding Placement Opportunities

Collections Representative (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsNone that I can think of at this moment.

ConsIncredibly lengthy placement processes. Misrepresentation regarding job duties and terms. WIllfully negligent when providing crucial and pertinent information regarding job placements.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some professionals and, if necessary, train them regarding the legal ramifications of their actions.

Misleading headhunters, terrible benefit plan

ProsIt's a job. They pay.

ConsNo vacation days. No holiday pay. Health insurance doesn't meet minimum requirements for Obamacare. All of this is conveniently glossed over by the headhunter. I asked for a few days to think about whether or not I wanted the position and was told I could have two days, because they had another candidate. This turned out to be an outright lie. I like the company I was placed with, but because I was so blatantly misled, I'm considering quitting, just so Nesco won't get any more money.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage your employees to be honest. Some things, like your reputation, are more valuable than a quick buck. And not offering a legitimate healthcare plan is a joke.

Very professional and courteous.

Test Technician (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

ProsEasy to reach someone. Return calls if they're out of the office. Very knowledgeable about my needs and wants, and were able to differentiate between them. Definitely satisfied all my needs and satisfied nearly all my wants.

ConsI can't really fault NESCO for anything. All of my problems dealt with the company I was contracted to. I guess that after 20+ years in the military, I still wasn't ready for all the organizational lunacy of a large multi-national corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefinitely hang on to your personnel in the Tucson office. I can't remember working with a more professional and understanding contracting agency.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for.

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsThe things I enjoyed most about Nesco were, ease of doing business with corporate office and the other branches, the ability to make correct quickly, great leadership with vision. I was oriented to the company quickly and hit the ground running. I was also provided all the tools needed to be successful. My leadership alllowed me to run my desk like I would if it were my own business.

ConsSome of the back office systems seemed to be outdated.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow the company at the current pace and moniter back office systems to growth projections.

Great Company To Work For.....

Georgetown, KY

ProsIf you enjoy working with people and experiencing the satisfaction of helping someone better themselves in the working world, Nesco is for you. We pride ourselves with great customer service to both our clients and our employees. This is evident because we are growing and have received the Best In Staffing award for three years in a row on the client and talent sides. Nesco is growing by leaps and bounds so if you want to find employment with an industry leader I recommend contacting a Nesco office near you.

ConsOur product is not a tangible one. A human being is very unpredictable.

Family orientated company

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

ProsLaid back atmosphere, great co-workers and amazing temps. I love coming to work everyday. Our small office is more like a family then anything. I could never have asked for a better company or job.

ConsThe pay rate is a little less then what i would except to be paid for all the hard work i do here. I take on many different responsibilities within our office and company and still get paid barely minimal wage. This is very sad since this is such a fast growing company. Some temps are getting paid more then me which i do not think is fair at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees for a job well done more often. A little appreciation goes a long way, you will see more results and more dedication from your employees with a little appreciation.

Fantastic company to work for!!

Chesterfield, MI

ProsYou are part of a family

ConsNone at the moment I'm enjoying the ride

Have been with Nesco Resource for 10 years. I am very proud of the company and what it stands for.

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe sky is the limit with Nesco. There is room for advancement and Nesco is always looking for ways to improve.

ConsI do not have any negative comments regarding Nesco. This company lets its staff know what they expect from the very beginning so there are no surprises.

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Unlimited opportunities with an award winning company!

ProsA company that cares a great deal about both the clients they represent as well as the candidates they place within those clients' companies. They offer a number of different opportunities in various industries. Excellent career opportunities for staffing and recruiting professionals. Best in Staffing awards three years running.

ConsThe only con I can think of at this time is that there may not be a Nesco Resource office in your town. If there isn't, you should definitely consider finding the nearest location!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Great company to work for with growth opportunities

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI recently started working for Nesco Resource and have found the company to be very safety conscious and strives hard to treat their full time employees and contract employees with respect and honesty. The leadership is very approachable and personable unlike other companies I have worked for in staffing. The company is growing and taking the time to grow the right way while maintaining their ethics.

ConsNo negative comments. Good ethical company

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are more sophisticated software programs that can be used.

Worked for Nesco Resource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nesco Resource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nesco Resource CEO Timothy McPherson. All 46 reviews posted anonymously by Nesco Resource employees.