Nesco Resource Reviews

Timothy McPherson

Great Staffing Company

Former Employee - Medical Reocrds  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Medical Reocrds in Columbus, OH

I worked at Nesco Resource as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

My recruiter was awesome and easy to work with.

Cons

I had no issues with the company.

Keep up the good work.

Nesco Resource: One of Tucson Arizona's worst staffing agencies.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Nesco Resource full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. This agency is terrible.

Cons

Nesco Resource is one of the worst staffing agencies in Tucson, Arizona. They do not care about their associates and view them as nothing but little revenue generators. They will set you up with assignments that get delayed and ultimately get cancelled without you making a penny. If you quit an assignment for good cause they will still hold it against you if there is an employer that you really want to be referred to. But if they have an assignment and can't find anyone or enough people to fill the staffing requirements they will try to get you to do it out of desperation to generate revenue. Stay away from these people, you will be glad that you did.

Hire people that know what they are doing. Tell your staff to let the associates know all of the details of the assignments and not act like they do not know anything but where and who to report to.

I worked at Nesco Resource as a contractor

Pros

Recruiters follow-up promptly. Network with great companies where you will be working.

Cons

Low pay. Assignments are temporary.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dishonest and Willfully Negligent Regarding Placement Opportunities

Current Employee - Collections Representative  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Collections Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time

Pros

None that I can think of at this moment.

Cons

Incredibly lengthy placement processes. Misrepresentation regarding job duties and terms. WIllfully negligent when providing crucial and pertinent information regarding job placements.

Hire some professionals and, if necessary, train them regarding the legal ramifications of their actions.

Misleading headhunters, terrible benefit plan

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a job. They pay.

Cons

No vacation days. No holiday pay. Health insurance doesn't meet minimum requirements for Obamacare. All of this is conveniently glossed over by the headhunter. I asked for a few days to think about whether or not I wanted the position and was told I could have two days, because they had another candidate. This turned out to be an outright lie. I like the company I was placed with, but because I was so blatantly misled, I'm considering quitting, just so Nesco won't get any more money.

Encourage your employees to be honest. Some things, like your reputation, are more valuable than a quick buck. And not offering a legitimate healthcare plan is a joke.

Very professional and courteous.

Former Employee - Test Technician  in  Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Test Technician in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Nesco Resource as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Easy to reach someone. Return calls if they're out of the office. Very knowledgeable about my needs and wants, and were able to differentiate between them. Definitely satisfied all my needs and satisfied nearly all my wants.

Cons

I can't really fault NESCO for anything. All of my problems dealt with the company I was contracted to. I guess that after 20+ years in the military, I still wasn't ready for all the organizational lunacy of a large multi-national corporation.

Definitely hang on to your personnel in the Tucson office. I can't remember working with a more professional and understanding contracting agency.

Great company to work for.

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX

I worked at Nesco Resource full-time for more than a year

Pros

The things I enjoyed most about Nesco were, ease of doing business with corporate office and the other branches, the ability to make correct quickly, great leadership with vision. I was oriented to the company quickly and hit the ground running. I was also provided all the tools needed to be successful. My leadership alllowed me to run my desk like I would if it were my own business.

Cons

Some of the back office systems seemed to be outdated.

Continue to grow the company at the current pace and moniter back office systems to growth projections.

Great Company To Work For.....

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Georgetown, KY
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Georgetown, KY

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you enjoy working with people and experiencing the satisfaction of helping someone better themselves in the working world, Nesco is for you. We pride ourselves with great customer service to both our clients and our employees. This is evident because we are growing and have received the Best In Staffing award for three years in a row on the client and talent sides. Nesco is growing by leaps and bounds so if you want to find employment with an industry leader I recommend contacting a Nesco office near you.

Cons

Our product is not a tangible one. A human being is very unpredictable.

Family orientated company

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laid back atmosphere, great co-workers and amazing temps. I love coming to work everyday. Our small office is more like a family then anything. I could never have asked for a better company or job.

Cons

The pay rate is a little less then what i would except to be paid for all the hard work i do here. I take on many different responsibilities within our office and company and still get paid barely minimal wage. This is very sad since this is such a fast growing company. Some temps are getting paid more then me which i do not think is fair at all.

Reward your employees for a job well done more often. A little appreciation goes a long way, you will see more results and more dedication from your employees with a little appreciation.

Fantastic company to work for!!

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Chesterfield, MI
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Chesterfield, MI

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You are part of a family

Cons

None at the moment I'm enjoying the ride

Worked for Nesco Resource? Contribute to the Community!