Nescor

Add Photos

Great Tranning Program

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nescor full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Sales Training! The initial couple of weeks I learned more about sales than in my last 6 years of sales. Since then there has been on going training with guest speakers who have also been outstanding and extremely motivating.

ConsWith every career there are good days and bad.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Nescor full-time for more than a year

ProsStarted off in the Canvass department and I am now part of the management team. Great opportunities for advancement

ConsI have nothing negative to say.

If you do not want to make money and work all day, this is a great job!

Canvasser (Former Employee)

I worked at Nescor

ProsGood place to start if you have no introduction to sales. This is where Sales people get bad reputations.

ConsMinimum wage is paid with promise of extra commissions, but the management decides when to give you these commissions and you have no way of checking accuracy of what you should be paid. you need to generate your own leads, and then let the "sales" personnel sell the product. According to my pay sheet they only sold two of their products in a 4 month time span....if this is correct I have no idea how they are in business. High turnover rate with employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers never spoke or introduced themselves to the canvassers. I only knew the team leader, who told us where to go.

Great opportunities!!!!

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nescor full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI have done every position with this company and always got a fair shake. They have to be doing something right for a sales organization to still be in business this many years.

ConsYou get out of life what you put in it!!!

Worked for Nescor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nescor reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Nescor employees.