Nestlé Waters

Add Photos

John J. Harris

Rewarding place to work

Retail Sales (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsGood pay and benefits with freedom to balance personal life

ConsTendency to have an obligation to be "on" at all times even during vacation. "Fire drills" to make executive team look good fairly common. Tend to do projects that aren't utilized...some wasted time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe leaders and not part of a good old boy clan. Don't demand work for the sake of work. Let the employees use their talents accordingly.

?????????????????

Market Development Manager (Former Employee) Breinigsville, PA

ProsThere are no pros, it is a stop-gap job!

ConsHorrible company! Why are they turning over and always hiring people?...the last 8 years here in NEast Pa, they are always hiring, everyone knows they treat people horrible, no training, allow employees to argue and fight amongst themselves....they are like every other American Co. now.....clue-less managers who are in constant fear of losing their jobs, so in turn, that trickles down.....horrible, what a joke Nestle is, could write a book.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat management??????, are you serious?

bewear

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

Prosgood for someone just staring out

Consthey have a lot tune overs

Advice to Senior Managementthey need to take look at the big pitcher and stop keeping the ones that mess up the works fore the good

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amateurs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSolid company with National recognition. Opportunity for growth.

Cons"Leadership" is inexperienced. There is a huge sense of entitlement amongst several people in management roles. Many seem to have their own agenda and are not interested in front line employees giving their opinions. Some people are promoted into roles which they have no business being in just because they've been with the company for a while or they have connections on a personal level. There is a lack of transparency in the company which gives this "leadership" the appearance of being sneaky. They lack true leadership skills. Need to lose the ego.

Awesome, Love it at Nestle Waters

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Lanham, MD

ProsGood pay, benefits, hours, team atmosphere

ConsI cant think of any at the time

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice to managment. I am pleased

Dead end

Production Operator (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

Prosdecent start rate and benefits, location and proven brand names and customer base. uniforms and safety equipment provided. Secure location.

ConsPoor work/life balance, bad hours ,no weekends off , old equipment, poor scheduling, have to punch in/out for 10 minute breaks ..REALLY !!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementRotate weekends off, eliminate 10 minute break punches, pay weekly instead of biweekly, upgrade equipment

Nestle dsd was not a good place to work indianapolis

Picker Forklift Driver (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsOk starting pay coworkers where cool and help you make it threw long hours.lots of over time if thats your thing

Consnot alot of room to move around way under staffed . management does not listen to you they like robot workers just work and dont say nothing. no say in over time even thow every one knows they need more people to help. and you get 5 sick days a year but it shocked me that you get a point even when you have a doctors note or they clearly see you are sick. they prech safty but its a matter of time before some one gets hurt from being forced to work when they are sick because the fear of pointing out and being fired trust me it happend to me they do not care will use you up and spit you out and get the next robot to replace you very high turn over rate because its all about the bottom line

Advice to Senior Managementhave a heart take care of the people that bust there butt every day for you. listen to your workers and be fair and treat every one the same just not the few people you are friends with

love what I do and others that help me

Blowmold Tech (Current Employee) Red Boiling Springs, TN

Prosclose to home good py and good benifits

Consalways so short handed when lines ramp up

Advice to Senior Managementneed to look at the overall number of people that you have got and divide them evenly !!!!!

If you enjoy intense micro-managing it's the place for you!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Raynham Center, MA

ProsEmployee Recognition is Ok
    Good Starter Job or Summer Job

ConsBusiness is Monitored by Seconds
    Extremely Micro-managed
    They Give you 40 hours of Sick Time, but you are penalized for using it
    Absolutely ZERO room for growth
    DOS based computer system, that is always crashing

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop forcing us to believe that everyone is happy at the call center, you couldn't be further from the truth. Also, when thinking of employee recognition money talks. A co-worker was vomiting into her own hair and all over her desk and was denied the ability to leave because she was on a Final Warning for attendance and would have been fired! Please be more human, have some morals, we are NOT robots.

Long hours and good pay, but you're going nowhere.

Production Tech (Former Employee) Hollis Center, ME

ProsNestle has great pay scales compared with surrounding businesses, and there is plenty of overtime -- if that's what you're looking for.

ConsLots of forced overtime -- sometimes with little advance notice -- can really put a damper on vacation and other planned activities if not done formally through management using limited personal time. It is very difficult to move up the ladder to management, though it does happen if you can stand the place for long enough. Overall, a frustrating work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management needs to be more professional and explanatory to other employees. Disappointing how some situations were handled.

Worked for Nestlé Waters? Contribute to the Community!