NetCracker Technology Reviews

Reset
3.6
NetCracker Technology President and CEO Andrew Feinberg
Andrew Feinberg

Pros
  • Many Learning Opportunities on BSS/OSS (in 14 reviews)

• It just tells how best the work culture is (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance was non-existent and appeared to be of no concern to the company (in 9 reviews)

• No focus on employee development or his career growth (in 7 reviews)

1. Sales

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

I have been working at NetCracker Technology (More than 3 years)

Pros

Enjoy challenges and career opportunities

Cons

Better work balance. very challenging environment

Advice to Management

Hire more pepoles to support the growth

Sales Engineer

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time

Pros

At NetCracker, you'll be valued from day one of employment. You are constantly given new and exciting challenges, and your managers are open with you about your progress and where your next opportunities will be. Sales engineers are very visible, and your hard work will be noticed by all sides of the organization. The travel assignments are exciting and refreshing, and the managing team does a great job balancing the sometimes heavy workloads with ample time to recover. The team environment here is great, and your co-workers are more than willing to help on assignments when you have questions. A truly wonderful role for a young professional looking to get involved in a booming industry.

Cons

Occasionally you will receive a tough assignment with heavy travel on short notice, and you will be expected to succeed with this assignment This can be somewhat stressful, but you will be prepared to handle it.

3. New to NetCracker and loving it!

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work with very intelligent people, flexible work environment where you get the support you need to be

successful, always something new and interesting to get involved in

Cons

It has been a great experience so far working for NetCracker and I am excited to see what the

future brings

Advice to Management

Send out more inter company information on all the great work we are doing and new clients and

projects we are getting involved in.

5. I am a first year employee who has had AMAZING experiences because of NetCracker

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Waltham, MA

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training for New Hire Classes, Travel, Salary, Project-based work, gaining insight into cutting edge communications technologies, Great people & company culture, our customers are large/recognizable

Cons

I am not particularly fond of the industry (telecommunications), but the work is still stimulating. With a large Russian & Ukranian employee base, there will be lots of conversations in foreign languages that one may not understand. Non-disclosure agreements mean you may not be able to talk about your involvment in some of the coolest projects

Advice to Management

Publish a list of logos & the solutions that they are using - let employees know what accounts/projects we are allowed to reference and those which should not be discussed.

6. Big and fast growing company with startup spirit

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. The average employee I.Q. is very high which is not surprising given the hiring strategy the company adopted a long time ago of chasing after the smartest people in the industry and targeting the best technical schools around the world.
    2. Very agile culture, very entrepreneurial in spirit - quick decision-making, very little bureaucracy, results-driven.
    3. Senior management is very approachable, the company is not hierarchical or level-conscious.

Cons

1. Work-life balance can be tough sometimes
    2. Being constantly surrounded by smart people who like to challenge everything and everyone can be intimidating and sometimes even perceived as "arrogant"
    3. Fire drills happen often but life would be boring without them

Advice to Management

Keep it up

7. Poised for Growth

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

NetCracker has grown signficantly over the last 3 years, since I started with the company. Its a great company to work for because it combines the security of a well-established organization, with the culture and attitude of a start-up. I work with a group of extremely smart people who are always raising the bar on the work we are producing. The technology and projects are exciting and I am confident that this will continue.

Cons

Some of the same things that make the company fun to work for may also be seen as cons by some. Due to the rapid growth, policies and procedures are yet to catch up. I see this improving but will continue to be a work in progress for some time.

Advice to Management

Keep evaluating processes as you continue to grow.

8. Work Culture

I have been working at NetCracker Technology

Pros

Good Opportunities for career growth

Cons

None as far I can think.

Advice to Management

Good Going

9. "Best-seller" among experience-seekers

Current Employee - QA/Business Analyst
    Current Employee - QA/Business Analyst

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for NetCracker for just a year but already can convincingly claim it gave me significant technical knowledge boost. It is not only due to strong corporate personal development system, supplying with various kinds of trainings and compiled materials, but also thanks to people-oriented management, respectful to employees, and supportive colleagues. Honestly, without fantastic team of overachievers we had slim chances to fulfill Japanese project with demanded zero-level bug quality. Since field of System Integration interacts with wide-range of technologies, it makes my expertise to expand daily to meet job criteria.
    Remarkable, Company suggests a highly branched career opportunity tree, so, I guess, everyone can be offered suitable (including non-technical) position options whether candidate is just graduated or already gained some background.
    Speaking about work flow aspects, I could say that every customer is treated individually; approaches and procedures get adjusted to make collaborative work as much efficient as possible. Up to me, working closely with international customers brings positive results because of getting constant valuable feedbacks. It encourages and motivates when your efforts are highly rated and appreciated.
    I would strongly recommend joining NetCracker if you are looking for new ways of speeding up your experience and career potential growing. Successful developing and independent deploying of its own product, by my opinion, enables NC to grow, evolve and keep staying undefeated on competitor market.

Cons

Working on project, be as ready as you can for anything can happen at any time

10. Great place to work

Current Employee - Technical Translator in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)
    Current Employee - Technical Translator in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people and very friendly environment: if you can ask for help any colleague and they will help you, even if you are not on the same project. A lot of attention is paid in the company to physical and psychological comfort of the employees and their development. Good comprehensive trainings, including trainings for newcomers.

The company has lots of different projects, so there are always opportunities to learn new things and get new experience; you have even the possibility to move to another project, if you not like at all the job you do on your current project.
    Work/life balance is maybe a bit not as perfect as you would love it to be. Overtime occurs, but you are not obliged to work, if you do not want to.

The salary is also very-very nice: the company has money and if you have skills and experience – they will be paid accordingly. Overtime is paid in double.

In general, it is a great place to spend 40 hours/week.

Cons

Trips may be a problem for some people. Otherwise, no big drawbacks to mention – personally, I managed to solve all the problems I had by talking to my managers or HR people.

Advice to Management

Do not spoil the good things that exist now.

11. Good job

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Convenient office location.
    Nice friendly colleagues.
    Large-scale projects.

Cons

Hard to find. For me it's probably 22-inch monitor. I would like to work for a 27 inch. But this is nitpicking.

RSS Feed </> Embed