NetImpact Strategies

Updated Mar 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kavita Kalatur

Small company that is working hard to grow.

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at NetImpact Strategies full-time for less than a year

ProsTalented co-workers.
Paid parking at the Arlington facility.
Generous salary.
Excellent HR staff.
Talented, driven CEO.
Generous 401k contribution.

ConsEmployees are paid monthy.
Company pays for all health care costs but the policy has a higher deductible.
Corporate 'office' space is at a metroffice.com facility in Arlington - space is cramped and privacy is minimal (good for extroverts, not so good for introverts).
Small company that is dependant on its utilization rate being high - employees are asked to make up hours that are taken off.

Flag Review

NetImpact Strategies President responded to this review

Mar 17, 2014

We thank you for posting and your feedback. This kind of feedback from current and former employees helps us to continuously improve. We are getting new office space shortly – do come by and visit ... More

Small Company with Big Company Results

I have been working at NetImpact Strategies full-time

ProsI have worked with NetImpact Strategies for 18 months and continue to impressed with the quality of the staff and the high quality work delivery. The management team is some of the fairest individuals I have worked with and I am confident that they care about not just my career, but my work life balance.

ConsNetImpact is poised to grow. There is considerable opportunity, but the right people to support the growth need to be identified.

Great Company!

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at NetImpact Strategies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsTakes an honest interest in the lives of employees and is genuinely concerned with your professional growth. Loads of room for growth from within and does not hesitate to recognize and reward quality work. Company wants you to successful, wants to promote you, actively pushes you to expand your knowledge and encourages continuing education.

ConsMajority of work is government contracts which present their own unique challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue building company culture and standardization across the company

Organization committed to delivering results from top down, very nice work culture and overall positive environment

Engagement Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at NetImpact Strategies full-time for more than a year

ProsPromotes from within the organization, challenging tasks that helps career growth, competitive salary and benefits and my team consisted of good ethical and smart people.CEO very open to listening to ideas from all levels in the company.

ConsSome challenges typical for a fast growing company - standardization of processes/tools etc,

Please do not ruin your life by working for this company

Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at NetImpact Strategies full-time for more than a year

ProsNone. Some of the work is challenging

ConsControl freak CEO, Very rude and manipulative CEO who likes to hire control freak Managers. She is racist and obnoxious.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some anger management classes. One more advice. Close the company before all the people leave you

Worked for NetImpact Strategies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetImpact Strategies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NetImpact Strategies CEO Kavita Kalatur. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by NetImpact Strategies employees.