NetScout Systems

www.netscout.com

NetScout Systems Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2014
NetScout Systems – San Jose – “Front Plaza Entrance”

NetScout Systems Founder, President, CEO, and Chairman of the Board Anil K. Singhal

Anil K. Singhal

Excellent Products, Excellent Organisation and Salary

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros-Products, Management, Roadmap, Customer Satisfaction

Cons- Could be more Dynamic outside the US.

Has a bright prospect of growing into something big. Good platform for starting your career. Is already top ranked .

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood experience for freshers, friendly environment, flexible timings, nice opportunities.
    Encouragement to learn more and good facilities. Inspiring CEO.

ConsPoor corporate culture, less team outings. Its all about work. Although it looks to get better now. Nothing more.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive opportunities to young talent and fresh faces.

Great Place to work at.

Software Engineering (Current Employee)

ProsCutting edge technology , End to end understanding of Networking concepts. Good place to grow as a technical person.

ConsNot much to complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a good job in growing the company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good , but can be better

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Banga (India)

Pros1. Good People and Work in some projects

Cons1.No growth .
    2. Same work .
    3. No new technology

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing

Good work culture

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsWork culture and facilities are good.

ConsWork becomes repetative after a time as there are limited products.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould expand the scope of products.

not good for

Technical Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGood infrastructure, encourages good attitude( only from employees). There were good old days, but not any more

Consold fashioned company with services touch, lots of micromanagement. lacks evangelism.
    Managers believe that they are product development company, but no planing, more like services company, more managers doing nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to think out of the box, see where industry is going and plan. But currently management not encouraging out of the box thinking unlike google/facebook , where product managers are encouraged to come up with idea that beats competition, where here all says our chairman wants this

Not competitive salary

QQ Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood team members and had felxible working hours but it is not the same anymore.

ConsLow salary package, far too many managers than required making it extremely difficult to rise up in the ladder. Competition between different engineering centers does more harm to the company ..no clear division of work..

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce the number of managers. Have more competitive salary especially for the old employees.

Worse experience ever

Account Manager (Former Employee) Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

ProsSalary, company products are really good.

ConsLots of micromanagement, the management team always want to control you, no mentoring, no real team-work, just the old culture of: "I command, you obey". They will fool you in thinking you will do post-sales activities, but in fact you will end up doing everything but that. Rude behavior, bullying... worst professional experience ever.

The account team works very disperse, no focus on anything. No leadership, you will even be called at 10:00 p.m. just to review a sizing! And that is just an example.

Advice to Senior ManagementResign, take an interpersonal skills training, even psychological therapy. Value your employees, treat them like persons, not robots.

flexible

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prosflexible timing, work and good team members

Consonly career growth not much in terms of knowledge

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to explore some other market also

Good company to work for

Principal Support Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsExcellent work life balance, and good company to work for. Most of the employees continue to work for long. Never seen a lay-off happening, pretty secured work place.

ConsAs in any companies, depends on the manager you report to. But the company culture, policies and compensation are nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementHope this continues as-is

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for NetScout Systems? Contribute to the Community!