NetSoft Associates Reviews

CEO

Enjoyed my work experience at NetSoft Associates.

Former Employee - C-130 SPO Logistician  in  Robins AFB, GA
    Former Employee - C-130 SPO Logistician in Robins AFB, GA

I worked at NetSoft Associates

Pros

Mr. Louie Luloff was very easy to talk to and dealt with me more as an equal than as an employee.
    Enjoyed the leave package I negotiated with Louie. Hope NetSoft will be able to compete at Hill AFB, Ut for contracts , so that I could be re-empolyed with them.

Cons

Leads at the worksight need to have a structured welcome aboard package covering job expectations and work hours. Leads need to be the go to person between company and customers.

More training for Lead Persons. Would like to see the Lead persons take a more active role to welcome new employees to the work sites.

Easy Job, but horrible pay

Former Employee - Security Server Administrator  in  Warner Robins, GA
    Former Employee - Security Server Administrator in Warner Robins, GA

I worked at NetSoft Associates

Pros

Very easy job compared to others. Descent group of people to work with. Upper management stays out of the way.

Cons

Lot's of tormoil at the corp office. Pay is horrible, almost as bad as the benefits. The pay is only able 70% of what your coworkers from other companies make for doing the same job! The CEO once told me that I made to much because I drove a nice car.... it was a 10 year old Boxster that I paid $20k for!

Find someone that knows about IT to run the IT COMPANY! Having a president and no one in the company know anything about IT makes it almost impossible for anything to work right.

Worked for NetSoft Associates? Contribute to the Community!