Netbiz
www.netbiz.com West Linn, OR 16 to 50 Employees

Netbiz Reviews

Updated Jun 4, 2014

John Anderson

Thankful to have worked for such a great company!

Account Management Director (Former Employee)
    West Linn, OR

ProsIts difficult to get into this industry without a Marketing Degree or a great deal of experience. I have seen Netbiz train people from the ground up and turn them into some of the most professional, knowledgeable, digital marketing experts I know. Being apart of the management staff has allowed me to see first hand just how much upper management cares about the success of every individual working there and how hard they work to make sure clients are happy and employees are satisfied. The company has rid itself of negative self serving individuals that used have employees running for he hills, now Netbiz has the best of the best and I'm proud to work here.

ConsI could speak about issues from quite a few years back but to be honest the last couple years, I have no complaints. With the VP and Management staff Netbiz has now, its like a whole different company. Kudos!

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes to employees at the Sales and Account Management level it felt like the Owner and the VP were not on the same page at times. I would work harder to come across more unified. Other than that you guys are on the right track, keep it up!

Disappointing

Internet Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Tualatin, OR

ProsGreat people that made it tolerable

ConsNo opportunity to make real money

Good Company

Phone Sales (Former Employee)

ProsThey treated their employees fairly. Great benefits!

ConsIt was just a little to far to commute

Advice to Senior ManagementJohn's got it under controll

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Appreciative of this company

ProsOpportunity for growth
    Great people
    Flexible hours
    Weekends off
    Great to work with a company that has a partnership with Google
    I have grown with the company and developed a skill set I can use anywhere
    I moved up the chain with hard work and education, My work was recognized and I was able to grow in the company

ConsNot available to telecommute
    Lots of positive changes but those changes take forever somethings
    Lots of personnel changes do to corporate direction changing. People who's positions were no longer relevant or required felt left out. They were able to apply for the newer positions if they qualified but sometimes we had to lose good people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great culture reform and the effort to bring back the fun! We have made some great changes but we need to keep progressing in that direction.

Fast moving in the right direction!

Digital Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Tualatin, OR

ProsI highly enjoy working with the team leaders in my department. They have a positive focus with goals in mind towards success! One of the most fulfilling aspects of my job is the clients i have come to know, the relationships I have built with them along with growth and success we have shared working together as partners. As an Digital Account Manager it is my mission to help every business I work with to achieve success in digital marketing, doing so gives me great sense of pride and accomplishment each day I come into the office. I enjoy the fact that I am able to be creative with innovative ideas and marketing strategies gained from my experience in the Internet Marketing industry since 2006. NetBiz has change dramatically over the last year and I am very proud with the direction we are heading and I look forward to seeing more positive changes in the upcoming years.

ConsI would enjoy more Google training as often as possible. I would also be nice if we could see more premium coffee choices and possibly more drink refreshment choices in the cafeteria.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is very caring of the needs of the employees while staying aligned with the needs and goals of NetBiz. Working for the new and improved management is definitely in favor of the directions and personal goals I have in mind for myself.

On another note: A possible beer Friday every now and then would be nice!

Staying the Course and Moving Forward

Tualatin, OR

ProsI have been with NetBiz for almost 4 years. During that time I have watched the company hold on to the values it stands for, even when the economy was tanking out and it would have been easy for
    values to take a back seat. None the less, NetBiz has worked very diligently to maintain its reputation with top notch customer service, relationship building with clients, prospective clients and the employee base; while exploring new products and maintaining a company that is trustworthy and operates with a high degree of integrity.

ConsI understand with the economy that pay raises haven't happened, but it would sure be nice. Haven't had a raise since the beginning of 2010.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course and continue the commitment to develop a 'team' culture by showing value to the employees.

It's a rewarding, challenging endeavor with lots of room to learn and develop.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Tualatin, OR

ProsThe people who work here and the culture of the company create a great environment.

People are supportive and kind, and we're a real, honest company. You won't have to BS anyone and you won't be BSed.

The company is actively improving and adapting, rather than stagnating.

You get to learn a ton of things which are really fascinating.

You get to talk to small business owners who are passionate about what they do and help
    them grow their business. Can't ask for a better reward than that.

The company is flexible to the needs of the individual.

The management cares and has your best interests in mind.

They promote from within.

ConsThe compensation might be better at other places, but it's good enough.

Passionate. Professional. Dedicated.

Tualatin, OR

ProsManagement and leadership are dedicated to helping build marketing strategies that are effective in helping our clients meet their online marketing goals. Management is ethical, honest and transparent. NetBiz has a positive culture where new ideas are encouraged and people are valued. I've been here for about a year and am proud to work here.

ConsI'm not paid as much as I'd like to be, but I guess that would be true most places :( . The work environment more than makes up for any shortfall on my check.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to foster the talent we have here. Continue to invest in us and we'll invest in NetBiz. Let's take it to the next level!!

Churn and Burn

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Tualatin, OR

ProsYou'll learn how to sell, quckly. The nature of the cold-calling business means that you make a lot of phone calls. If you are lucky enough to get one of the good managers, you can get some great guidance.

Potentially great job for an entry-level employee or someone who wants to get into sales or internet marketing. Spend a year here and then go on to something else.

ConsHigh churn of customers and employees. Employees were not treated well when I was there - frequently verbally abused and demeaned. Within a year of when I left, literally every single person that I liked at the company had also left.

Fulfillment/Operations

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNetBiz was a great place to work at. While employed at NetBiz, I witnessed how they recognized talent and provided opportunities for career advancement and growth. I also felt that management listened to and valued their employees. They encouraged and fostered an environment where family and work life are balanced. I appreciate their commitment to offering quality products and services/support to their clients at affordable prices. Overall, I am very thankful for the experience I had at NetBiz and would recommended them without reservation.

ConsNothing comes to mind at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing... I see nothing but great things on the horizon for NetBiz.

Worked for Netbiz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netbiz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netbiz CEO John Anderson. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by Netbiz employees.