Netlocity VA Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.0
Craig Hennessee

1. Great Company, Great Culture!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Littleton, CO
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Littleton, CO

I have been working at Netlocity VA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best company I have worked for, very good environment to work in with close knit team. Management is extremely helpful and understanding. I could not ask for a better place to work!

Cons

No cons or complaints to this point.

2. Small company with great opportunities for career growth

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Littleton, CO
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Littleton, CO

Pros

-Management values input and opinions of all employees. -Due to the small size of the company there is lots of opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways. -Flexible management style allows employees to make their own decisions and take ownership of their contributions. -Management is very transparent with the direction of the company so the team always knows the goals we are working towards.

Cons

-None that I have seen in my time here

Advice to Management

This is a great environment to work in so keep it up. I am excited to see what the future holds both for the expansion of the company and development of my own career.

3. Great small business with continued growth!

Current Employee - Director of Sales & Marketing in La Plata, MD
    Current Employee - Director of Sales & Marketing in La Plata, MD

I have been working at Netlocity VA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits. Great coworkers. Great management. Everyday is something new and exciting. Have seen the company growing and expanding on a daily business. Have been able meet many great people in many different agencies. I have been able to travel to places I wouldn't have gone to, before Netlocity. Just opened another office in Colorado. If you put in the work, you will be rewarded!

Cons

There are not any cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing. Management is always there to support the staff. If the tools aren't already in place for you to be successful, then they will make sure to get them for you. Great mentors and I have really learned a lot from them.!

5. Down to Earth Company

I have been working at Netlocity VA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Netlocity is proud of our great customer service and we strive to work hard for and get awarded for actually following-through on their commitments to the company and themselves. Netlocity is honest and always takes care of it's employees and customer first. If you come in and do your job, then the management will make sure that you are rewarded, and vice versa. If you are not doing something correctly, the management will sit you down and let you know what you are not doing correctly. Management at Netlocity has an open door policy to where you can discuss anything with them at anytime. Netlocity is a small business, which make it like another family.

Cons

There are no Cons at this moment.

Advice to Management

Make sure to keep up with the reviews for employees to reach their goals.

6. A challenging and career oriented experience

I have been working at Netlocity VA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company provides a career opportunity for those who are willing to work hard individually and are Team oriented. Rewards and benefits are above average and Mgmt. works along with employees to make sure

Cons

There are no downsides. As with all businesses you get what you put into something. Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the business. You are as successful as those you employ.

7. Just run....

Pros

Location is nice at HQ. Not in an extremely heavily populated area as if you were going to NOVA or DC. Depending on where you are coming from, commute probably good compared to going into those ares.

Cons

Terrible and misguided management, lack of management skills altogether. No real guidance for employees of all levels, trainng or leadership. HR, pretty much non existent in function. If you don't brown nose..... Hard core.... You get NO WHERE. Processes and procedures that often don't even apply to company...copy and pasted from Internet. Also make sure you get everything you discuss in interview in WRITING. Goal is to make money....don't care about employees, partners, customers, anything, just money.

Advice to Management

Be honest in interviews and create clear guidelines and expectations for each position. Have a manager for each department for employees to work with directly. Be straight forward instead of beating around the bush and/or lying.

8. Poor communication from entire company

Pros

Small company with great potential to grow. Company has several government contacts to expand with.

Cons

poor communication from all management. Company will give false informa ion to cover themselves. they do not know how to handle the human resources aside of the business add paychecks and insurance inquiries are always a risk.

Advice to Management

Interact with employees more as they are your lifeline. Treat employees with respect

RSS Feed </> Embed