Netlocity VA

Netlocity VA Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Craig Hennessee

Great small business with continued growth!

Director of Sales & Marketing (Current Employee)
    La Plata, MD

ProsGreat benefits. Great coworkers. Great management. Everyday is something new and exciting. Have seen the company growing and expanding on a daily business. Have been able meet many great people in many different agencies. I have been able to travel to places I wouldn't have gone to, before Netlocity. Just opened another office in Colorado. If you put in the work, you will be rewarded!

ConsThere are not any cons I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing. Management is always there to support the staff. If the tools aren't already in place for you to be successful, then they will make sure to get them for you. Great mentors and I have really learned a lot from them.!

Down to Earth Company

ProsNetlocity is proud of our great customer service and we strive to work hard for and get awarded for actually following-through on their commitments to the company and themselves. Netlocity is honest and always takes care of it's employees and customer first. If you come in and do your job, then the management will make sure that you are rewarded, and vice versa. If you are not doing something correctly, the management will sit you down and let you know what you are not doing correctly. Management at Netlocity has an open door policy to where you can discuss anything with them at anytime. Netlocity is a small business, which make it like another family.

ConsThere are no Cons at this moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to keep up with the reviews for employees to reach their goals.

A challenging and career oriented experience

ProsThis company provides a career opportunity for those who are willing to work hard individually and are Team oriented. Rewards and benefits are above average and Mgmt. works along with employees to make sure

ConsThere are no downsides. As with all businesses you get what you put into something. Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the business. You are as successful as those you employ.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Just run....

ProsLocation is nice at HQ. Not in an extremely heavily populated area as if you were going to NOVA or DC. Depending on where you are coming from, commute probably good compared to going into those ares.

ConsTerrible and misguided management, lack of management skills altogether. No real guidance for employees of all levels, trainng or leadership. HR, pretty much non existent in function. If you don't brown nose..... Hard core.... You get NO WHERE. Processes and procedures that often don't even apply to company...copy and pasted from Internet. Also make sure you get everything you discuss in interview in WRITING. Goal is to make money....don't care about employees, partners, customers, anything, just money.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest in interviews and create clear guidelines and expectations for each position. Have a manager for each department for employees to work with directly. Be straight forward instead of beating around the bush and/or lying.

Poor communication from entire company

ProsSmall company with great potential to grow. Company has several government contacts to expand with.

Conspoor communication from all management. Company will give false informa ion to cover themselves. they do not know how to handle the human resources aside of the business add paychecks and insurance inquiries are always a risk.

Advice to Senior ManagementInteract with employees more as they are your lifeline. Treat employees with respect

Worked for Netlocity VA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netlocity VA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netlocity VA CEO Craig Hennessee . All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Netlocity VA employees.