Netscribes Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.7
Gagan Kaul

1. A good work- life balance with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow at the same time

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Netscribes full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work culture is professional, but at the same time flexible. Management is supportive and the company makes sure that good work is appreciated and rewarded. Overall, it has a positive environment with a well-organized infrastructure.

Cons

The work sometimes requires to put in longer hours. The projects could be more challenging requiring employees to innovate and go out of their comfort zone.

Advice to Management

Frequent visits from the higher management across centers would also be great! Senior management should interact more with regular employees.

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

Thank you for the review! We hope Netscribes continues to shape your career and provide better opportunities for the future.

2. Fabulous company to start your career

Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Netscribes

Pros

very supportive seniors. Ultimate learning experience we get to work on lot of different things

Cons

nothing in my experience till now

Advice to Management

nothing as so

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

Thank you for the review! We hope Netscribes continues to provide you with more opportunities and help you grow from strength to strength.

"A business whose only aim is to earn profit is a poor kind of business"

I worked at Netscribes

Pros

None. It is a private sector "Corrupt" organisation. The senior managers just eat, drink, sleep, walk and talk money. No sense of project management but frequent meetings are taken, and lot of speeches are given like true politicians of our country. You can learn how to give good speeches. How to lie well. How to cheat. How to just think about money and nothing else. How to downgrade your morals and abuse in the name of your mothers, sisters and etc. How to seduce. and a lot of other such qualities can be learned. If you know how to talk rubbish and work less you will have a great time in this organisation. As hard workers are fools and are compelled to put in more then 12 hours some times.

Cons

Worse co. ever to work with and too much delay in decisions. Malfunctioning top to bottom. Bad and abusive language used by Project managers. Especially with female employees. No sense of leadership, team management and project management. People are hired and fired as per the wishes of senior managers. No one to communicate your grievances as HR is always playing the Devil's advocate. If you want to ruin your career, you may like to join this organisation. They get profit per project in almost 3 to 3.5 crores in digital marketing, but the incentives are never distributed between the team. So many projects are closed because of the laid back attitude of managers. Managers themselves start working in the evening and then force employees to either resign or put in long hours. In international investment research projects the contract per employee is 70 to 75 k per month but salary distributed is as low as 6 k to 8 k for freshers. So you see they are money eating parasites. Whole senior management is one single family, so think 10 times before joining this organisation.

Advice to Management

Get a life. Managers are born and they die everyday. Leaders are born one in million. First learn some leadership, brush up your knowledge in the domain, then talk big talk. A corrupt and morally downgraded environment will one day fall down. Many kings have lost their kingdom and their dynasty because they followed crap. So first behave like one - before trying to be the godfather for someone and guiding the way.

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

We regret that you faced such bottlenecks while working at Netscribes. As a part of our effort to continuously overcome our shortcomings, your feedback will only help us to fill in gaps and address ... More

5. good career opportunity

I worked at Netscribes full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good company to work with

Cons

none as far as Iam concerned

Advice to Management

none

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

6. This company stands like fear for sincere employees & ends in tears,worst company to work for,such a bad place to work.

I have been working at Netscribes

Pros

there are as such nothing to say about good things of this company,Only this place can be good for those who work& study at the same time.

Cons

there are so many cons to say about this company: 1.senior employees behave very badly with the juniors& newcomers 2.the work culture is very bad. 3.worst environment 4.salary is too low. 5.management dont know how to communicate with the employees. 6.some senior employees start their regular work in the evening,they dont follow rules. 7.senior male employees dont pay respect to female employees.

Advice to Management

they should understand that who are the sincere employees & who are not,should intriduce a proper work culture

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

We regret that your experience at Netscribes was not a proper one. With a company strength of over 450, we are constantly trying to reach out to employees to understand their grievances and take ... More

7. Good place to work

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Netscribes

Pros

Best working environment, flexi timing, work from home option which is great!

Cons

Should get more clients, should also provide training

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

Thank you for the review! We are glad you appreciate our work environment. Going forward, we hope Netscribes continues to provide you with the perfect work-life balance.

“For sincere employees Company stands for Fears and ends in Tears.”

Former Employee - Senior Research Associate in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Research Associate in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Netscribes full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nothing to share. I worked for 6 months and their is not a single good thing happened during that period.

Cons

No communication to employees, job security is a joke. Forget about growth unless you have a godfather in the senior management. Firing on the spot without explanation is common. Company does not have guts to accept the fact that they are unable to handle clients. HR is there to Scare employees rather than assist.

Advice to Management

You have no clue about your internal customers / employees and enjoy bullying staff that look upto you all. You also do not have sense how to run a business. People were hired without any proper planning. but while sacking 40 people management behaved very smartly. Department heads don't have guts to speak to employees instead use HR to convey sudden ending of employees working tenure including laying off market intelligence team overnight with more than 40 employees being sacked on the spot. Only few people who were not competent were kept in the team because they had god father in the senior management. A team of 10 freshers was hired a month before, they were trained by the team members and the old team members were fired suddenly. In the name of compensation these employees were fooled. and they were forced to sign resignation letters. P.S. Don't play with people's careers.

ONLY WORDS NO ACTION.... TOO RELAXED ATTITUDE PERCOLATES TOP TO BOTTOM

Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Netscribes full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Allows you to operate and execute projects on your own terms

Cons

Sr. Management needs to understand that just opening a center and seeing it function by itself is not going to go for long No canteen and no good eateries in office surrounding. When u suggest to open canteen the company cant afford it and Management makes you feel like you are too demanding System is extremely laid back. To get things rolling on work front it takes days and sometimes weeks and months even if project deadlines have to be met Ready to take up any project at the least industry standard cost Gross errors done by Sr. Management are easily hidden or forgone No Work-life balance. They will make good employees work for 12-14 hours a day and the remaining insincere ones are left to have fun due to improper work allocation. This leads to burdening and frustration of good employees who end up quitting the job

Advice to Management

Senior Management needs to visit Gurgaon Center more often else atleast deploy one head of center

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

One of the worst companies to work with, once you get past the initial, glam and college-like environment days!

Current Employee - Former Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Former Employee in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Netscribes part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hardly any. Although flexible working hours count, But then, you have to stay back in office for 9 hours regularly- at times, even without any work at hand. Employee events are the only good part of the company.

Cons

This list is big! 1) Serious lack of hygiene. 2) Expensive canteen food. Lacks quality. Leads to ill health. 3) A culture of nepotism is promoted. If you suck up to the management enough, you get an easy way out. 4) Non performing members who are company favorites often have their way sitting idle. 5) Management lacks skill of proper employee management. 6) Growth prospects- nil. 7) Not employee friendly. 8) Promotes a policy of hire and fire. 9) Good for start-up in career, but in the long run, extremely harmful to future prospects. Beyond first 1 year, the company has nothing to offer employees. 10) Promotes a culture of college like ambiance, which is not at all like a corporate. 11)Salary extremely unsatisfactory. 12) Sales team comprises of a bunch of young, over the top lot, who don't have the necessary skills nor experience to perform sporadically. They are given privilege only due to closeness with higher management. 13) Most the senior management have been with the company as freshers, and lack the necessary corporate exposure or experience to handle corporate growth and pressure. They result in immature decision making. 14) Employees with not relevant experience, or skills are promoted to senior management levels, which makes it all a gimmick. you will hardly see individuals with strong industry knowledge or skills and experience in any major position in the company, resulting in questioning its seriousness to business development. A fresher with some years of experience of being in the company is promoted to senior management level. 15) No recognition of talent. 16) No streamlined measures. 17) When an issue arises, everyone is confused about what to do and who to approach. 18) a stop-gap measure for most employees who are serious about their career, to move on to bigger brands. The ones, who lack the drive, stay back and pollute the environment. 19) Initially, they might hire at a good pay but the appraisals are way below expectations. 20) The work culture reeks of unsatisfied employees, unprofessional-ism and efficient employees. If you work, more work will be dumped on you, while your reporting head will sloth. If you don't, you are kicked out without following proper protocols. People without experience and skills at leadership positions - gets daunting if you have wide industry exposure and knowledge. 21) No stability of projects or work. 22) Lack of (quality) mentors. Every who is a someone in the company has been here for a long time and bring in no external dynamics. when they do, they are either fired or leave on their own. It is a stagnant pool. 23) Admin- bad. 24) Not technologically progressive. AVOID THIS COMPANY if you are serious about your future in the industry.

Advice to Management

Grow up! and get rid of people who doe']t work and take home fat package- especially in the managerial level. Promote people with substance not those who have the gift of the garb. This lot will only take the company that far, and not all the way. Make sure to have a system to identify and promote, make employee friendly policy. Whistle-blowing policies need to be more rampant and safeguard those who are reporting. Have a quality assessment team to spot, train and drive resources. Learn and take up corporate ideal. This mid-way culture is harmful for company and employees in the long run. Bring in greater leaders, for they can build even greater teams and grass-root level resources.

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

Thank you for the review! We regret that you have had to face such issues. Your feedback will help us to redirect our attention to such concerns and re-strategize our actions.

This company's got no clue about managing talent

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Netscribes full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Casual work environment and flexible in and out times. 2. The choice to work from home for members of some teams. In a city like Mumbai, that's a blessing. 3. A leadership that is approachable. 4. Frequent employee events.

Cons

1. The company is run by a pack of amateurs: they have absolutely no clue about hiring the right talent or making use of available resources. 2. The sales team, quite honestly, doesn't work or doesn't know its work. Either way, there is no good project to work on. 3. The canteens are disease-ridden. 4. The stipulation to remain in office for nine hours is, frankly, non-sensical. It means sitting around even without a thing to do.

Advice to Management

It's because of the management that the company has had to resort to cut-backs and job cuts in the past. The management should buckle up and hire people with some professional experience, or this is a sinking ship.

Jul 28, 2015 – HR Team

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your positive feedback about the work environment. However, we regret that your overall experience was below par. We are always trying to improve each day and ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed