Netsoft USA

Be The First To
Add Photos

Arman Ozgun & Arto Ozgun

Great environment superb people

ProsVery open and transparent company that values personal growth and hard work. No questions are left unanswered, very senior people are always accessible. Hard work never gets unnoticed.

ConsWork-life balance is very hard to lose in an environment where there are a lot of bright minds and you try to prove yourself.

Great Place to work and learn

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsFlexible work hours, very friendly and entrepreneurial environment, company cares about employees and clients. The projects also provide the opportunity for teams to be involved from inception, strategy, design to delivery. You can be part of the overall experience and see the impact.

ConsMost clients are in the healthcare industry. The company provides limited opportunities to work in other industries.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the company culture and talent, it is a great asset.

Great learning environment for motivated people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExperienced people, willing to share and help grow younger members.

ConsNo perks found in many other consulting firms in the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude more representation from the junior talent pool in decision making meetings.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

it's okay to work with

Software Engineer Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosgood life/work balance, people here are nice and friendly

Consno management, clients are from very limited industries.

Bright, talented and fun people to work with. A high-end consulting firm with a startup feel.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsA great blend of seasoned partners who bring experience and a mentoring perspective to their roles, coupled with young, bright people on the teams looking for challenging assignments and getting them.

ConsThe company is still in a growth mode so you have to be comfortable with a smaller scale of operations. You have real opportunities to stand out asa counter-balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focusing on talent development, and diversification of the client portfolio. The company has an excellent value proposition, so developing a dedicated sales capability to market that would be a plus.

Not particularly positive. Little if any support.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsConveniently located in New York City. Some good places to eat nearby.

ConsVirtually no leadership from Sr. Management. Communication is virtually non-existent. Alt.hough a Gold MS Partner, virtually unknown throughout NYC.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more of a genuine concern about your employees and recognize them when they do a good job.

Not very strong discipline, but good working atmosphere

Software Developer (Current Employee) Yerevan (Armenia)

ProsExcellent people to work with and just to spend time, readiness to provide training opportunities, supportive personnel, experience sharing, well organized QA processes.

ConsNot very well organized working discipline, in some cases lack of product specifications.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think roles should be much more specific. Also developers were spending too much time for clarifying project specifications, this should be done by project managers, and developers should have more time on what they do the best - development.

Worked for Netsoft USA? Contribute to the Community!