Network Capital

Updated December 30, 2014
Updated December 30, 2014
4.2

Tri Nguyen

Pros
  • Network Capital would give you anything you need, from best training to licensing (in 13 reviews)

• What a wonderful opportunity to be rewarded for passion fueled hard work (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • When you start working at Network Capital, you learn the TRUTH (in 5 reviews)

• NO cons, i actually enjoy going to work everyday (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Only failure is not trying

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've worked here for about 7-8 months and I have seen nothing but opportunities and some of the greatest, understanding, passionate managers and executive leadership that anyone and everyone has hoped for in a job/career. The best part about Network Capital is all the people and the overall morale. Honestly when everyone is smiling and making money, how could you not adapt the same happiness. Greatest thing is I am somewhat successful in this industry with very little sales experience before this. Thanks to the outstanding leadership and enormous amounts of fresh leads each day my experience thus far is more than 5 stars! I started in the "call center" which has by far one of the best managers ever! The man is obsessed with Tony Robbins. I learned not to be afraid to talk to people and help build my phone skills. I got the opportunity to take the test and passed. Then I met my sales manager who with their help and efforts, I have grown to be consistently better and make more money each month.

Cons

if you call sitting in a very well kept building, with no closed doors (so your managers and important people can hide behind closed doors) glass walls, smiling employees and managers, amazing views, talking to unlimited amounts of NEW customers each day HARDWORK this won't be the job for you.

Keep it up! Great call on picking each of them.

Eveything in a nutshell...

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The training, Licensing, Office space, Room for Growth, Knowledgable Management.
    I have been here for a few months now. I have been very impressed by Network Capital's approach to acquiring new talents: Training and Licensing them. There are many other companies out there, but in my opinion if you have the desire, passion for this business and have the right attitude this company is for you. You need to choose this place if you're thinking long term and not just for a place to work and kill time.
    Also if you think the street "hustler" style is going to make it for you in this industry you may want to look somewhere else. I have seen many new LOs come in, create a scene that they'll the best, thinking it will be handed to them and then coming to realization that: "You'll be successful only as hard as you work".
    If you have the talent they would recognize it and help you to improve yourself even further.

Cons

This is Mortgage Industry. The only Cons are the ones you create for yourself...if you're willing to work hard, put time and learn you'll make it.

Great Place to Work if you want to EARN a good living

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been here for over 3 years and have nothing but good things to say about the company and the direction that it is heading toward. It is not often that a company provides opportunity for people to change their lives and this place has done that for me and my family and I have witness it done for many others as well. As much of an opportunity Network Capital provides for people this company still is a production base company. Your job is simply to produce. Job security in any mortgage company not just Network Capital is dependent on how well you perform. The mortgage industry is not for everyone but that should not be a reflection of the company but the individual and their pursues in life. I don't know any other company that pays upfront for Training and Licenses for their LOs before they hit the sales floor. Success doesn't come and find you, you have to go and get it!!!

Cons

Only the strong survive !

Incredible Work Environment

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker
    Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company exemplifies the ideal environment to develop a career. Each person, ranging from the lowest position to the CEO himself, contributes to the communal goal of self-improvement in order to reach higher goals. The overall energy of Network Capital pushes employees to not only do better for the good of the company, but more importantly for the growth of the individual. Whether you are looking to progress within the company or use this as a jumping off point, all of the tools are readily available for a person to expand their skill set in a professional environment. The most beneficial aspect of Network Capital is the effort the management puts into each new recruit. As an individual who entered the industry with no prior experience, I was amazed at how accomodating the managers were during the training process. They truly work hard in order to develop individuals into professional and driven teams.

Cons

The workload is what you would expect from any professional business. It can become overwhelming if you aren't prepared to put in the necessary effort to get the job done, but for anyone who is goal oriented and understands that hard work pays off, this is definitely the place to be.

They rule by fear

Current Employee - CCA in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - CCA in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people that work here are awesome. The people that train you are awesome. Amazing building to work in. Good company to teach you what you need to learn.

Cons

Management rules by fear. People get fired or "quit" left and right. No job security. They scare people into leaving. They always threaten and change their rules on a daily basis. They only take care of their favorite people.

Get rid of your current management and hire people that are willing to help your staff. Stop spending money on all this training when you just get rid of these people after 3 months of working for you.

Opportunity of a Lifetime

Current Employee - Call Center Associate in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Call Center Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is that they are looking to mold people into more knowledge sales experts. They invest time and money in each person because they value each person regardless of experience. You are given the opportunity to grow as a person with this company as the company grows. The potential to make money here is unreal!! I am stoked to be apart of this company.

Cons

Just be prepared to work hard and always be ready to conquer the day when you come in!! I can't list a negative about working here!

boiler room style management

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital

Pros

they give you coffee and drinks I guess that's all that's good there

Cons

everything where to begin? they work you long hours with very little pay. One incident that happened was not everyone was getting their numbers in as needed. So management advised that same day (not even 24hr notice)everyone is staying that night until EVERYONE gets their numbers in as needed. If anyone worked a their eight hours and left early (even if that associate got their numbers in) ..... they were to be fired. We ended up there from 7 am. to 9:30 pm. Also the only holidays to be expected off is thanksgiving and Christmas that's it.

be upfront with your pay structure. set realistic goals. be honest with yourself that your not that great of a company start there how bout that

What they don't tell you

Former Employee - Processor in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Processor in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for overtime

Cons

Nobody has a definite answer for anything. They omit information in the interview. We were told in the interview that after the training class was over that we would get a pay increase and be able to make commissions. But after the 2 weeks training class they issued new offer letters that stated that in order to get commissions we would have to fund 40 loans first. There's no PTO (Paid Time Off), management is never on the same page, and they don't tell you up front which holidays, if any are paid, highly pressured environment and last but not least they don't offer direct deposit- you get handed a paper check in the afternoon of payday.

When hiring disclose what really needs to happen before commissions can be earned before people quit other jobs to accept this one, offer PTO and at the very least offer Direct Deposit. You're a mortgage company that has high demands of from its employees which doesn't really leave them time for anything especially the task of banking.

Godless Company

I have been working at Network Capital

Pros

Good sales tactics growth in company

Cons

Can't say God , but can say every curse word in the book.
    Which is more offensive?

Your only doing your job. Only God can Judge.

Great for beginners

Former Employee - Anonymous in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good training. Good processing. Nice office

Cons

No job stability, can get fired at anytime. Pay lower than competitors.

Better pay structure