Network Capital

Opportunity of a Lifetime

Current Employee - Call Center Associate in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Call Center Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is that they are looking to mold people into more knowledge sales experts. They invest time and money in each person because they value each person regardless of experience. You are given the opportunity to grow as a person with this company as the company grows. The potential to make money here is unreal!! I am stoked to be apart of this company.

Cons

Just be prepared to work hard and always be ready to conquer the day when you come in!! I can't list a negative about working here!

They rule by fear

Current Employee - CCA in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people that work here are awesome. The people that train you are awesome. Amazing building to work in. Good company to teach you what you need to learn.

Cons

Management rules by fear. People get fired or "quit" left and right. No job security. They scare people into leaving. They always threaten and change their rules on a daily basis. They only take care of their favorite people.

Get rid of your current management and hire people that are willing to help your staff. Stop spending money on all this training when you just get rid of these people after 3 months of working for you.

boiler room style management

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital

Pros

they give you coffee and drinks I guess that's all that's good there

Cons

everything where to begin? they work you long hours with very little pay. One incident that happened was not everyone was getting their numbers in as needed. So management advised that same day (not even 24hr notice)everyone is staying that night until EVERYONE gets their numbers in as needed. If anyone worked a their eight hours and left early (even if that associate got their numbers in) ..... they were to be fired. We ended up there from 7 am. to 9:30 pm. Also the only holidays to be expected off is thanksgiving and Christmas that's it.

be upfront with your pay structure. set realistic goals. be honest with yourself that your not that great of a company start there how bout that

What they don't tell you

Former Employee - Processor in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Processor in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for overtime

Cons

Nobody has a definite answer for anything. They omit information in the interview. We were told in the interview that after the training class was over that we would get a pay increase and be able to make commissions. But after the 2 weeks training class they issued new offer letters that stated that in order to get commissions we would have to fund 40 loans first. There's no PTO (Paid Time Off), management is never on the same page, and they don't tell you up front which holidays, if any are paid, highly pressured environment and last but not least they don't offer direct deposit- you get handed a paper check in the afternoon of payday.

When hiring disclose what really needs to happen before commissions can be earned before people quit other jobs to accept this one, offer PTO and at the very least offer Direct Deposit. You're a mortgage company that has high demands of from its employees which doesn't really leave them time for anything especially the task of banking.

Godless Company

I have been working at Network Capital

Pros

Good sales tactics growth in company

Cons

Can't say God , but can say every curse word in the book.
    Which is more offensive?

Your only doing your job. Only God can Judge.

Great for beginners

Former Employee - Anonymous in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good training. Good processing. Nice office

Cons

No job stability, can get fired at anytime. Pay lower than competitors.

Better pay structure

Excellent training and room for growth

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I started working at Network Capital without any sales experience. In fact, the first few days, I wasn't even sure if this was the career for me, if I would even be "good at sales" or if this type of atmosphere matched my personality.

Not only does the atmosphere match my personality, it's the perfect fit. I finally feel my energy level matches my job and we "rumble" (huddle, yell, get motivated) everyday.

My training was amazing with my co-workers and management ... The third day when I started taking calls, I didn't hit my goal (my first day on the phones by myself). Because I'm the type of person who is hard on herself and I take my goals very seriously, I felt like I failed. Before I left for the day, Jimmy (my supervisor) walked to my desk and gave me a high five and said "it's fine, you got this". I'm not a quitter but I'm human and I thought about quitting ...but because of Jimmy, I told myself, I'll be back tomorrow and I will "bring it".

The next day (Thursday) Will, my manager brought a small group of us into the training classroom and personally trained us for over an hour. That day, I hit my goal (second day on the phones).

I feel the same values that I grew up with in reference to work ethic are incorporated here on a daily basis. My parents came to the United States with $7 and became successful by working hard and taught me the same. I've never been out of work, I'm sure I can get another job easily but I genuinely love it here. Of course management wants a winning team, that's how you keep a business running so we have a job. Plus, at Network Capital you earn your place and that's what I believe in.

Case and point - Friday my third day on the phones, not only did I meet my goal, I EXCEEDED it. I would love to take all the credit but it happened because I listened/learned from those who are experienced in this field. That same day, Vince (supervisor) came up to me and called me a "killer" - a huge compliment in sales.

I'm very goal oriented and that's what I love about this company. We all try to reach the #1 spot but only one person can be #1 but EVERYONE has a chance to meet / exceed the goal. You can be in the #5 spot on the ranking sheet but still exceed your goal and trust me .. Management notices, which is awesome. Most companies will point out what you need to improve on but never thank you for what you do right. Me as a person, I want to know what I can improve on so I can grow but I also believe if you do well, you should be acknowledged and rewarded for it. And- it's a team environment not a "cut throat" environment, we motivate eachother.

I've read the reviews on here and no one asked me to write this, it is very real and it's based solely on my interactions with my co-workers, management and the company. If you're focused, work hard and have a positive attitude, you can grow with this company.

Cons

I have so much energy by the time I leave, I wish I could start using the gym now but new employees have to wait 30 days.

At first I wasn't sure if this job was for me ... Thank you for training and encouraging me to do better every day.

Fantastic Growth Opportunities, Great Company to Work for

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked at NetCap over a year, and started here with no experience in the industry. I have received great training and mentoring from day 1. I am a consistent top performer and receive assistance, training and support from management and my fellow employees. The turn times are fantastic for a borrower so I am able to fund a lot of loans every month. Even the new people that start here are funding loans in their first month. Great short and long term career growth, great place to work. Cash prizes on the spot based on performance and attainable bonuses provided monthly. Like any sales position, you will need to work hard and put in a lot of effort to achieve success. This is not a company where you can collect your hourly and wait for loans to drop into your lap. The origination process is very easy, and LO's don't have to do any processing. Expectations are clearly defined from day 1 and management coaches and keeps people daily/weekly/monthly to ensure individual and team success. I do not see myself working at any other company except Network Capital!

Cons

No cons, I like everything! Sometimes the office is too cold.

Continue with the Success you have!

Finally

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The management treats employees with dignity, and offers on the spot cash bonuses without taxing it out of your paycheck later.

10+ leads a day

The radio show plays everyday and all day on Saturdays

7-10 day funding times....wait... are you serious.. yes very serious...turn time is phe-nom-men-ol!

Cons

0 cons - literally is a great place to work

Thanks for being down to earth - where other mortgages are not at all.

100% the best place to work at.

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker
    Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Network Capital is the best place to work at 100%. Network Capital would give you anything you need, from best training to licensing. Network Capital by far has the best office culture and work flow, they always know how to bring you up and make sure each and every day you would have the best time working and enjoy coming to the office. all managers would help you and give you all the time you need with much love and respact, lets not forget the office it self. the office is 100% the nicest office i have ever seen and the good energy here is just off the roof. thank you Network Capital for changing my life and giving me the opportunity to work here .

Cons

the office culuter at Netwrok Capital is amazing, they mkae sure you grow and become the best at what you do.

Management just keep doing what you're doing cause everything you do is just amazing