Neudesic Reviews in Lombard, IL
Good place to learn new technologies and how they get applied in Neudesic projects (in 8 reviews)
I am fortunate enough to be working for a group that value work/life balance (in 4 reviews)
Micro Management at manager level and consultant level spies who creep behind you (in 9 reviews)
Senior management lacks vision and strategy (in 7 reviews)
1 person found this helpful
Pros – - Competitve base salary, if you negotiate well
- Good exposure to the latest Microsoft technology
- Good growth potential for your professional network
Cons – - Your value equates solely to current utilization. Not any value you've added in the past. Not any great work you're doing in a non-billable capacity. It's all about the revenue you're bringing in the door today. Avoid the bench at all costs because leadership will cut you quickly to protect their utilization bonuses.
- Workplace is extremely hostile. Shouted obscenities heard through the thin walls in the Lombard office, racially and sexually inappropriate comments made by the top leadership.
- Multiple layers of management oversight, both regionally and corporately, presumably in the name of improving quality. In reality, it creates inter-team hostility and pulls focus away from the project and the customer (which actually detracts from quality).
- Unethical sales practices. I would not recommend Neudesic as a vendor.
- Benefits are terrible. No 401K company match, garbage medical insurance, zero frills.
Advice to Senior Management – You claim that "people are our #1 asset", but you treat employees as nothing more than cells in a spreadsheet. Your dealings with customers are shady. If you truly want to grow to be a $1B company, your first focus should be on actually living your "integrity" and "teaming" values.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company