Neumeric Technologies

Updated September 30, 2014
Updated September 30, 2014
4.6

Sudheer Gaddam

Excellent and enthusiastic marketing team.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very aggressive and effective marketing team. Was looking for a project for last 6 months and got a reference to Neumeric through a friend. Within 3 weeks, Neumerics' marketing team could get me a project. They ensured that I not only got the project, but through the first few weeks of job, they helped me technically and morally.

Cons

There is nothing to mention at this point.

Excellent job. Keep it up.

Comparatively a better place to work

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I left Neumeric and joined 2 firms only to return back to Neumeric. Neumeric's new structure and outlook is impressive. Good improvement in last 5 yyeears.

Cons

Not that I know of.

Scale up like other corporates.

Great Management, a healthy place to work and excel in your career

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working as an accounts manager at Numeric Technologies for over two years. A very positive experience. The management is committed to the development of their employees. They are very accessible and their professionalism is rubbing off. I deal with my customers and colleagues with the same respect and integrity. Over the last couple of years, I learned a lot… think of it as a constant on job training. There were tough assignments and easy assignments and the managers diplomatically staffed them accordingly. Altogether a healthy place to work and excel in your career.

Cons

Since we are a distributed team, it would be nice to bring together the whole team for a get together. The logistics of getting everyone together is a challenge, however these can turn out to be a great networking and moral boosting events.

Good Job, Keep it up....

Growing Organization with lot of opportunities

Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Mobile Developer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Helped me get into the Mobile World with lot of training. Thank you to the project managers who helped me.

Cons

Need to have more lab environment for research work.

Expand into more research world.

Good Deal

Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They are considerate and concerned about their employees' careers, they don't just want to make money but also keep in mind what their people want. They give the employees room to make mistakes and succeed. They are always open to listen to the people in the company for any new ideas that would make it better. Great company to work for!

Cons

sometimes certain things go wrong (as in any organization) but the company seniors are able to identify and correct it and bring things back to normal.

Appraisals are a good idea to measure employees' performance

Exceptionally good in handling.

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH

I worked at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Graduated from my Masters and joined Neumeric. Was helped through my Employment Career and am off to pursue my MBA in NY. Great company and good to work for....

Cons

None that I can think of.

Good Job, but extend to other states.

Great company and lot of opportunities

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Growing company and has strong presence in IT - Health care, Finance and Manufacturing sectors. Skilled co-workers and competency that keep building products and solutions for various applications. Good customer base and on going training opportunities.
    Company has survived tough times during recession and been stable.

Cons

Requires expansion in mid-west and west. Updates to website about achievements and customer feedback. Process in place or HR initiative to address concerns or questions for employees about benefits, insurance etc.

Keep up good work but Employee first.

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am with NTC for 3 years: take good care of employees, provide place to stay, offer 80-20 from start, salary on time, technology oriented company

Cons

Should update on website, social media about new clients, initiatives, projects.
    Engage. Cannot think more..

keep it up

As bad as it gets!

I worked at Neumeric Technologies full-time

Pros

They had some good people working here; most don’t realize how they are being taken for a ride. Also the work atmosphere is not bad. The owners are master manipulators and really know how to speak sweetly and misguide you into believing that they have your best interest in mind. So it’s not a difficult place to work at, people are friendly.

Cons

The core competency of Numeric Technology Corporation is to prey on the vulnerabilities of people, especially immigrants, and exploit them to the fullest extent possible. In my own case, I worked there with no benefits and at a very low pay, which they said was because I was “training”. When asked about when I would become a regular employee they would politely avoid the question. They made me work long hours and were often late to pay.

Luckily a friend asked me to check around and I instantly found a job that paid twice as much as I made at NTC. When I turned in my notice, they even tried to talk me out of the new job and work for them for (less than the other offer I had but) more than they were paying me. They said, I was like family and should not mind working for less in a family business. When I refused, they turned sour and nasty and let me go instantly. Even then they were behind on payroll and owed me over a month in pay that I never received after I was let go.

Great companies were not built by taking advantage of unsuspecting employees. Please realize that sooner or later people will find out what’s going on.

Good Place to learn

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Mangement supports a lot ,Provides the work life balance which is a major concern in todays corporate world. "Work environment is more friendly & provides full opportunity to take lead in higher responsibilities.

Cons

"Work-life balance, compensation, employees not paid as per the qualtity of work

Nothing