New Business Concepts

newbusinessconcepts-nbc.com

New Business Concepts Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2014

Best opportunity I've encountered thus far

Account Representative (Current Employee) Framingham, MA

ProsI started in the company a few months ago and I continue to be impressed by the quality of opportunity that is offered daily. I've learned so much since day one and continue to do so each day. Aside from the opportunity that is offered I've had the chance to work with an amazing group of motivated individuals. I appreciate the fact that everyone puts 100% effort to achieve their goals.

ConsThere is a lot of client information at first which can be overwhelming, but they have great trainers and a systematic training process that makes very manageable.

Advice to Senior ManagementEveryone involved in the company including those in management are very hands-on to make sure that everyone meets their goals. My only advice, keep doing what you're doing, its helping everyone.

Honest assessment

Account Representative (Former Employee) Framingham, MA

ProsNot a typical office job, get to go out into the field

ConsEveryone is full of themselves, and to succeed you need to be full of yourself as well
    Inconsistent hours/pay
    Door-to-door sales...you will feel like you are bothering people and wasting their time

Advice to Senior ManagementStop scamming people into thinking they are in a "management training program". Stop talking down to people and shoving "valuable training" down their throats.

Fun Environment, Lots of Opportunity

Prosfun & energetic place, internal advancement, health & dental benefits, company events, travel opportunities, stability- I've never seen anyone laid off & they actually expanded several times in the past 2 years

ConsLots of room for advancement but it is all based on performance- so you have to be ready to give 100% everyday if you seriously want to move up. It's not a good place for someone who wants a "job", more of a "career" focus

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a great job with professional development & I love getting a chance to travel!

Worked for New Business Concepts? Contribute to the Community!