Be The First To
100% of the CEO
Pros – - great people to work with
- interesting/challenging work
- great location - Fort Collins
- opportunity to learn new technologies
- management really cares about the people
Cons – - have to wear many hats - sometimes hard to focus on task at hand
- would like to see the company broaden beyond oil & gas
Advice to Senior Management – - open a Houston office
- take technology outside of oil & gas
- focus more attention on international opportunities
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
Pros – The pay is decent and the benefits are good if you are single.
Cons – It's like working with a bunch of high schoolers.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
1 person found this helpful
Pros – Interesting projects
Good recognition in small market niche
Cons – Lack of trust among leadership and employees
Company leadership does not comprehend the difference between the way a product company versus a services company operates and they can't decide which to commit to
Advice to Senior Management – Delegate, stop micro managing, trust the employees and let them do their jobs without second guessing and with clarity of direction
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –