New Directions Treatment Services Reviews

Updated July 28, 2014
Updated July 28, 2014
4.0

CEO

My experience will provide coping skills to gain a life free from drugs.

Current Employee - Social Worker BSW Minor Human Services Drugs and Alcohol  in  Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Social Worker BSW Minor Human Services Drugs and Alcohol in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at New Directions Treatment Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reason for me being there is assisting the addicts in recovery and teaching them how to the use tools once they learn how to manage the triggers that lead them back to drugs.

Cons

Keeping the addicts on a sober life they have many emotional issues that contribute to relapse, I believe that with behavior modification they will seek other alternatives and drugs wont be won of them.

I always told the addicts that addiction was a life style that they adopted, and it was a learned behavior that can be unlearned. They just have to make the choice to unlearn it and relearn to get there life back

Case Manager

I worked at New Directions Treatment Services

Pros

Working with the underserved populations and diverse needs.

Cons

My educational background is in business administration althought my worked experience is 17 years working with the underserved populations.

Worked for New Directions Treatment Services? Contribute to the Community!