New Element

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fleckner, Karen

7 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Sell your soul for a year and then you will see the rewards

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat atmosphere, extremely caring coworkers and boss. Super fast way to get rich fast if you are willing to be super poor and lifeless for a year or two.

ConsI drove about 3 hours a day, you only get 7.15/hr unless commission is higher than that, and no matter what they tell you it's not always higher.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more realistic about how long advancement takes for the average person.

Intern

Sales Intern (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsNice people and they do teach you a lot about marketing but it is mostly sleezy sales you wouldnt use anyway

Consits a scam and they do not pay you for gas. I would never reccomend anyone to do this job at all

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to people

Great Company and Awesome Travel Opportunities

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI love travel opportunities, have been to Augusta, Savannah, Rome, Dallas. Love the unique office atmosphere, its actually exciting, fun, young driven adults. Not stuffy or overly strict office environment.

ConsI live outside the perimeter so a lot of coming and going BUT you can submit goals for closer events to wear you live.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If you're looking somewhere to grow and have a great time doing so, this is the place to be

Team Lead (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsTravel opportunity and being able to see all different parts of the U.S.
    Working with 17 different clients and getting cross trained on several of them
    Positive environment both in and out of the office
    Everyone is so willing to help each other hit their goals!
    Great bonuses we have frequently too!

Consnot being a morning person and walking into a room full of excited people is a bit challenging for me.

Former Employee

Brand Ambassador/Team Lead (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThey provided a lot of experience in a short period of time. I worked there for 6 months but had to leave when my husband was relocated. The company paid for me to fly to do shows in new orleans, dallas, and chicago and covered all mileage expenses for the local shows. I started out working the events at costco and sams club "party at the booth" and then got moved to the trainer position where I learned to interview and train others.
    They have hourly base pay or performance pay so I made way more than people who didn't try.
    They do a lot of fun activities outside of work like team nights at braves games, dave and busters.. They are definitely growing. While I was there they promoted 4 people to manage new locations.

ConsThe pm shifts go from 1-8:30 which was kind of late for me.
    Health and dental don't kick in until you reach a management position which usually takes like 9 months to a year.
    I didn't get selected for their annual company trip to Puerto Rico... I thought for sure I was more qualified than some of the people that went.
    There were several weekend shifts that I would have rather had off.

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything considered it was a positive experience with the company. Keep doing the team nights and vacations... the more fun you create for the employees the more fun people you will attract.

Long work week for unjustifiable returns.

Marketing Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsLook up Multi-Level Marketing firms, and if you are interested in that business go for it.

ConsVery high turnover rate, long hours, unpredictable schedule, and no benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementSnap out of being a Robot, and work towards making some changes to better yourself and others around you. There are an infinite amount of opportunities that exist beyond the mental model you have developed. My advice to management is, stop and think about what you're doing every once and awhile. Ask yourself, Why am I doing this? How does this really help my employees, myself, and overall company?

All sales

Event Coordinator (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe co workers in the office are really great people. Sometimes you get in the field with some really cool people.

ConsThey say you aren't sales people but you are. You spend way too much money on gas traveling to different Sams club and no reimbursement. The pay in minimum wage and its almost impossible to get commission. There are 0 benefits. You work long hours of the day and night. They give you only 2 days out of 10 days off and there is a lot of heavy lifting involved in set ups and breakdowns. The manager forgets a lot and you have to ask for your paycheck. You also never know your work schedule in advance, sometimes they will give it to you every four days. With this job it is impossible to have a personal life. The turnover rate is very high as they keep telling people that it is a fast track to management. I would not wish this job upon anyone looking for a stable career.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo be more organized and to not beat around the bush on what the job entails

Worked for New Element? Contribute to the Community!