New Element

Great Company and Awesome Travel Opportunities

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at New Element full-time

Pros

I love travel opportunities, have been to Augusta, Savannah, Rome, Dallas. Love the unique office atmosphere, its actually exciting, fun, young driven adults. Not stuffy or overly strict office environment.

Cons

I live outside the perimeter so a lot of coming and going BUT you can submit goals for closer events to wear you live.

Intern

Former Employee - Sales Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Intern in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nice people and they do teach you a lot about marketing but it is mostly sleezy sales you wouldnt use anyway

Cons

its a scam and they do not pay you for gas. I would never reccomend anyone to do this job at all

Stop lying to people

Sell your soul for a year and then you will see the rewards

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, extremely caring coworkers and boss. Super fast way to get rich fast if you are willing to be super poor and lifeless for a year or two.

Cons

I drove about 3 hours a day, you only get 7.15/hr unless commission is higher than that, and no matter what they tell you it's not always higher.

Be more realistic about how long advancement takes for the average person.

A marketing company like no other

Current Employee - HUman Resources Management in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Current Employee - HUman Resources Management in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at New Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Although no company is perfect, it has been a pleasure to work here. Pros would consist of : Nice working environment, team environment, advancement is realistic, provides great training, and employees are hardworking.

Cons

Relatively high turnover rate but that is normal for any marketing company.

If you're looking somewhere to grow and have a great time doing so, this is the place to be

Current Employee - Team Lead in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at New Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Travel opportunity and being able to see all different parts of the U.S.
    Working with 17 different clients and getting cross trained on several of them
    Positive environment both in and out of the office
    Everyone is so willing to help each other hit their goals!
    Great bonuses we have frequently too!

Cons

not being a morning person and walking into a room full of excited people is a bit challenging for me.

Former Employee

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador/Team Lead in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador/Team Lead in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They provided a lot of experience in a short period of time. I worked there for 6 months but had to leave when my husband was relocated. The company paid for me to fly to do shows in new orleans, dallas, and chicago and covered all mileage expenses for the local shows. I started out working the events at costco and sams club "party at the booth" and then got moved to the trainer position where I learned to interview and train others.
    They have hourly base pay or performance pay so I made way more than people who didn't try.
    They do a lot of fun activities outside of work like team nights at braves games, dave and busters.. They are definitely growing. While I was there they promoted 4 people to manage new locations.

Cons

The pm shifts go from 1-8:30 which was kind of late for me.
    Health and dental don't kick in until you reach a management position which usually takes like 9 months to a year.
    I didn't get selected for their annual company trip to Puerto Rico... I thought for sure I was more qualified than some of the people that went.
    There were several weekend shifts that I would have rather had off.

Everything considered it was a positive experience with the company. Keep doing the team nights and vacations... the more fun you create for the employees the more fun people you will attract.

Short and Very Vague

Former Employee - Marketing Manager
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager

I worked at New Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is none in my eyes.

Cons

No one wants to inform you on how you really move up. I seen a lot of people but no one that was doing very well. Seemed as it was a scam. Really a sales job.

Stop being vague and let people know what they are getting themselves into

Long work week for unjustifiable returns.

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Element full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Look up Multi-Level Marketing firms, and if you are interested in that business go for it.

Cons

Very high turnover rate, long hours, unpredictable schedule, and no benefits.

Snap out of being a Robot, and work towards making some changes to better yourself and others around you. There are an infinite amount of opportunities that exist beyond the mental model you have developed. My advice to management is, stop and think about what you're doing every once and awhile. Ask yourself, Why am I doing this? How does this really help my employees, myself, and overall company?

All sales

Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Element full-time

Pros

The co workers in the office are really great people. Sometimes you get in the field with some really cool people.

Cons

They say you aren't sales people but you are. You spend way too much money on gas traveling to different Sams club and no reimbursement. The pay in minimum wage and its almost impossible to get commission. There are 0 benefits. You work long hours of the day and night. They give you only 2 days out of 10 days off and there is a lot of heavy lifting involved in set ups and breakdowns. The manager forgets a lot and you have to ask for your paycheck. You also never know your work schedule in advance, sometimes they will give it to you every four days. With this job it is impossible to have a personal life. The turnover rate is very high as they keep telling people that it is a fast track to management. I would not wish this job upon anyone looking for a stable career.

To be more organized and to not beat around the bush on what the job entails