New Signature

New Signature Reviews

Updated Nov 21, 2013

New Signature CEO Christopher Hertz

Christopher Hertz

A great introduction to the technology services industry.

Intern (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at New Signature as an intern for less than a year

ProsYoung average age, great initiatives for recognizing employee work, company sticks to its values

ConsTeams keep professional accountability high, but employees can seem clique-y

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management is still young/trendy enough to set appropriate, but high, goals and can relate well to new hires. Keep looking forward, but if possible, try to develop the company's business model beyond selling a single partner's products.

Tons of opportunities , best customer service around, strategic leadership, great benefits, company is going places

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at New Signature full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSolid leadership and management and a very well run company. Good benefits. Great location. Exciting and challenging work. Great location. Growing company with lots of room to move laterally or vertically. CEO, COO, CFO are all really solid all around.

ConsVery strict office hours were required (part of the customer service focus). However, almost never expected to work overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Looking to make a difference and found my place at New Signature

I have been working at New Signature full-time

ProsHighly responsive company both internally and externally. Great downtown location and facility amenities (rooftop access, in-building gym). Entrepreneurial spirit is valued and rewarded.

ConsSmall company so everyone wears many hats. Cross-departmental communication could use some work.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management is passionate about company values and partnerships but can often be reactionary. Work to anticipate, plan ahead and reduce competing priorities

Great customer and employee experiences, done the New Sig way

I have been working at New Signature full-time for less than a year

ProsCompany-wide dedication to responsiveness, technical acumen and great experiences for customers and employees alike. Central location is easily accessible by Metro. Company pays for 100% of health insurance premiums for employees!

ConsThere are multiple projects and lines of business so priorities can compete at times

Advice to Senior ManagementShare company progress towards goal achievement - good and bad - so everyone can see where the business stands and pitch in accordingly

Great learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at New Signature full-time

ProsGreat health benefits.
Education reimbursement towards Microsoft certifications
Culture allows you to be exposed to different aspects of the industry, sales, engineering, management, etc.
Most people are nice

ConsSeems they are trying to hit too many markets at the same time, small/medium businesses, products, services, but not enough people to keep up with it, therefore staff is easily over burned.
Mostly a Microsoft shop, won't get a lot, if none, of exposure to other vendors.
Work/life balance needs improvement
Nickled and dimmed PTO, even if you worked 40+ hours

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to define who management is, senior engineers are not managers but are always involved. A look into their business plan and what the actual goals are is needed.
Employees know they are being watched at all times, creates an untrusting relationship with management
All hands meetings are highly recommended.

Great Company

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at New Signature full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent Benefits
Great Training and Free Certification Tests
There is always someone who has your back if things get difficult.

ConsCould offer more vacation time: 2 weeks initially, 1+ week after 2 years, then 1+week after 5 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

New Signature: Intern (IT Consultant)

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at New Signature full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat work environment. your team is always willing to help tackle difficult task. you take microsoft exams for free!

Consnone to report, learned alot here.

Worked for New Signature? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Signature reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New Signature CEO Christopher Hertz. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by New Signature employees.