New Urban Learning
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at New Urban Learning full-time (less than a year)Pros
- A committed, mission-aligned staff
- Beautiful building that is well maintained
- Technology: SmartBoards, iPad carts,Cons
- Untested leadership and staff: The majority of the staff has an average of 1-2 years of experience in their role.
- Understaffed, inconsistent systems, high turnover.
- Inconsistencies with communication among administration and staff creating a cloud of mistrust.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep your ear to the ground early on and you'll pick up on a lot of structural and operational problems that would avoid. That is, do not wait until the end of the year to take a pulse of the culture. You have a committed staff, willing to go the distance, given you understand the context in which they work and are aware of the issues that are creating mistrust and frustration in working at NUL.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook