New World Van Lines

Add Photos

David Marx

Mike Marx rocks!

Mike Marx Assistant (Former Employee) Groveport, OH

ProsSingle crew service is a signature for New World Van Lines. Their customer base can look forward to working with the same team of people, including the driver, from the beginning of their move to the end. This empowers the customer to build trusting relationships with people who will be handling their private and most important commodity......their family!

ConsThere are no cons. Building a relationship with people like Michael Marx in their Ohio location for me, was profound. New World Van Lines is made up of a team of people that includes family members founded by the father, Edward Marx, many years ago. The foundation that was built has served the people of Chicago and through the years has extended from coast to coast.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow with the same principals as Edward Marx for the good of families and their future! Mike, I will always remember working together with you for all the days of my life. If there is ever an opening for me to work with you again, all you have to do is call and I will be there pronto!

New World Van Lines is a very professional moving company with greatly skilled and hard-working employees and managers.

Mover/Helper (Former Employee) Cranbury, NJ

ProsPlenty of opportunity to receive overtime and tips. Management was very kind and helpful at all time. If you want to make a lot of money, the opportunity is there.

ConsThe job was pretty tiring. Very long days sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep better watch over employees.

best job and family to work with and for

Driver Mover (Current Employee) Cranbury, NJ

Prosgreat equip. steady yr round work

Consalmost no idea what you are doing the following week until friday afternoon.

Advice to Senior Managementwhen drivers are leaving their home office tell them when there coming back aprox. dont let them drive cross country without them knowing what there doing that coming monday !!!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

New world van lines is growing

Manager (Current Employee) Auburn, MA

ProsPay, health care, advancement, open door senior management

ConsSeasonally long hours and sometimes long workdays

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter entry level training

stressful , toxic,

Driver (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI was able to get my cdl while employed there. gained a lot of experience dealing with different people . Pay was better than most moving companies ten years ago.

ConsOwners and management over work there drivers and helpers , Pay has not kept up with cost of living , most helpers are not experienced so it stresses drivers. Benefits are a joke, hometime what hometime ,charges for motels, pay checks vary from week to week. the owners are very childish and hateful , i can go on an on you get the picture.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up! Respect your employees . Pick up the percentage ! Train your helpers before they go out on a road trip.

Worked for New World Van Lines? Contribute to the Community!