NewGround

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

NewGround President & CEO Kevin Blair

Kevin Blair

Exciting company with big ideas

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

ProsExcellent work resources, innovative workplace

ConsTough economy for business to succeed right now. Look for expense control in right positions that don't have direct impact on day to day business

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate lay offs in a consistent manner so that appropriate people know at the right time so it's not a surprise to a particular work group

Former Employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chesterfield, MO

ProsIt is a fun group of products to sell

ConsIf you have a family especially a child with special needs this is NOT a place for you to work. I was told that alot of people that work there have kids and do not have the types of issues I have had with my son. Believe me if I could have controlled, prevented or taken away everything he has been through in the past 3 1/2 years I would have in a heartbeat. Also the product that they have doesn't work which is hilarious because that is what powers the whole digital system. They spend day in and day out trying to figure out how to break the news to the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your managers especially small time managers that think they know it all to take some classes on how to understand working mothers, different backgrounds or maybe just people skills in general. Oh and not to lie and be completely hypocritical. Its a shame that you have someone running your digital department that is so heartless.

Worked for NewGround? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NewGround reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NewGround CEO Kevin Blair. All reviews posted anonymously by NewGround employees.