NewGround Reviews

2.8

NewGround President & CEO Kevin Blair
Kevin Blair

Exciting company with big ideas

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at NewGround

Pros

Excellent work resources, innovative workplace

Cons

Tough economy for business to succeed right now. Look for expense control in right positions that don't have direct impact on day to day business

Communicate lay offs in a consistent manner so that appropriate people know at the right time so it's not a surprise to a particular work group

Former Employee

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

I worked at NewGround full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is a fun group of products to sell

Cons

If you have a family especially a child with special needs this is NOT a place for you to work. I was told that alot of people that work there have kids and do not have the types of issues I have had with my son. Believe me if I could have controlled, prevented or taken away everything he has been through in the past 3 1/2 years I would have in a heartbeat. Also the product that they have doesn't work which is hilarious because that is what powers the whole digital system. They spend day in and day out trying to figure out how to break the news to the customer.

Train your managers especially small time managers that think they know it all to take some classes on how to understand working mothers, different backgrounds or maybe just people skills in general. Oh and not to lie and be completely hypocritical. Its a shame that you have someone running your digital department that is so heartless.