- Any Location
- Any Job Title
Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at NewHireDoesn't RecommendDoesn't Recommend
- Great place to get maximum exposure to all aspects of recruiting.
- Their flagship product is based on a very simple and useful idea.
- Small company, easy access to the owners/leadership.
- They do a good job of marketing themselves to their niche: small to mid-size firms w/o HR staff.
- Management tends to get off on tangents-- adding new functionality to the product instead of perfecting existing functionality, pursuing big long-shot sales instead of focusing on incremental increases with existing customers, etc.
- Compensation isn't as lucrative as at other places. Small, fixed commissions rather than big commissions for big deals.
- They are very friendly and accommodating to employees needs, but at the same time will nickel and dime employees where possible.
Advice to Management
- NewHire software is a great concept-- fix the bugs and polish existing functionality before trying to tack on more! Stay focused.
- Remember to look for bargains everywhere but with your employees... or end up with bargain employees.