Not yet rated.
I worked at NewHire
Pros – - Great place to get maximum exposure to all aspects of recruiting.
- Their flagship product is based on a very simple and useful idea.
- Small company, easy access to the owners/leadership.
- They do a good job of marketing themselves to their niche: small to mid-size firms w/o HR staff.
Cons – - Management tends to get off on tangents-- adding new functionality to the product instead of perfecting existing functionality, pursuing big long-shot sales instead of focusing on incremental increases with existing customers, etc.
- Compensation isn't as lucrative as at other places. Small, fixed commissions rather than big commissions for big deals.
- They are very friendly and accommodating to employees needs, but at the same time will nickel and dime employees where possible.
Advice to Senior Management – - NewHire software is a great concept-- fix the bugs and polish existing functionality before trying to tack on more! Stay focused.
- Remember to look for bargains everywhere but with your employees... or end up with bargain employees.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-06-19 22:36 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –