Nexeo

Nexeo Reviews

3.7

CEO
1 Rating

Nexeo was a fun culture and a great place to work!

Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Orem, UT
    Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Orem, UT

I worked at Nexeo as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The best part about Nexeo is the people you work with. Everyone is working hard to help the company grow. The Executive Team works very hard and they know each employee personally.

Cons

It is hard to say what the cons were, because they all stem from the fact that Nexeo is moving forward from a "small business" into a larger company. There are always growing pains associated with that.

Use a Different Company

Current Employee - Temporary Worker in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Temporary Worker in Orem, UT

I have been working at Nexeo

Pros

1) If you are sitting at the bottom of the barrel this service will at the very least help you get started with some temp jobs ranging in pay on average between 8 - 9$ / hr.
    2) Friendly Staff

Cons

1) Jobs come in for employment in small quantities and not very often.
    2) Unfriendly Staff [See results of 3]
    3) If you can't do two or more long term jobs, you get threatened to have no more employment through them or outright fired.**

** This is my experience from today:
    A) This is the second time I had to cut a long-term appointment short for uncontrollable factors.
    B) Thought the assignment was for today only, instead they wanted me to work 50+ hrs per week for the next month with no overtime pay (base pay of 9.00/hr).
    C) Voiced some concerns about this and some slight problems that would interfere with how long my shift on Wed-Fri would be.
    L__> As a result of (C) I was flat out threatened that if I didn't find a way to resolve those -------concerns within a three week timeframe, that I should consider myself no longer an -------employee of Nexeo, I'm not the only one either, there's at least 2 others I know of this -------happening to as well.
    -------As such I am working harder than ever to find full time employment.

Fire the entire male HR staff at this location, they can not seem to keep control of those with whom they are supposed to be overseeing and setting up for work.

Best Company I used for a technology job

I have been working at Nexeo full-time

Pros

Looking for a high level position best company to work with.
    Went to others, but Nexeo had more and better options.
    They made sure to get a true understanding of what I was looking for and the type of work culture I enjoyed. Got me placed and the perfect position.

Cons

There high level office I had to wait in the same place as some of their temp jobs.

Nexeo Photos