Nexersys Reviews

Terry Jones

Great Product - Great People - Needs Big Picture Leadership

I have been working at Nexersys

Pros

The product is amazing. And the people who the company has attracted are some of the most dedicated, smart and good hearted people you will ever meet.

Cons

Too many repeated poor management hiring decisions at a high level. Way underfunded for what they are attempting to do. The selling model keeps changing and needs to be more consistent.

Hire a new President or CEO that can build and run the organization while the founder continues to develop product and inspire buyers and investors.

Worst Experience of My Life

Former Employee - Engineering  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Engineering in Austin, TX

I worked at Nexersys full-time for less than a year

Pros

They were able to pay me.

Cons

Start up company with absolutely no on-boarding process, lack of communications from management, disregards employment laws to avoid paying unemployment taxes and benefits, massive turnover in employees and management.

Just when you think you know everything, you don't know anything at all. Take feedback from employees, after all, this is why you hired them. Find someone else to run the company.

A great place to grow

Current Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
    Current Employee - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER

I have been working at Nexersys

Pros

It is a young company with very talented and eager human capital. Once we get those with potential up to speed we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Cons

As a start up, sometimes it is hard to recruit strong talent due to the "fluid" nature of the business environment.

The leadership team could do well by engaging with others in the space to launch an interactive trade association which will firmly establish the Nexersys place at this table.

Worked for Nexersys? Contribute to the Community!