Next Education India

Next Education India Reviews

Updated May 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

A great place to start your career

Senior Business Develophment Manager (Former Employee) Cochin (India)

ProsWork-life balance, Learning atmosphere is good, Management is very much optimistic about the company, Professional work culture. They know how to retain employees.Sincerely value our contribution, Good products with better price. Induction training is awesome. Frequent trainings on new products.

ConsSome senior managers are egoistic people and even don't know the territory of their team members.

Advice to Senior ManagementKindly monitor the quality of middle as well as senior level managers especially Area Managers and Zonal Heads.

Extreme resource utilization

Texturing Artist (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsFlexi timings, Infrastructure, On-time salary payment

ConsPoor work-life balance, slow personal growth, least perks, politics, regular hire and fire

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease inculcate the habit of helping employees balance their work and life. Recognize the real talent in people and reward them accordingly than having your personal favorites

"Good Company for Leaders"

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Alīgarh, Uttar Pradesh (India)

ProsProper work life balance. Need to work only on school hours then reporting via mails. Lots of time for personal relationship.

ConsEarly Morning wake up. Huge area to cover on a single person. Aggressive decisions towards employes mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake proper advice from the people working on field.
    No innovation is the working style.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good company

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Prosexcellent product. nice culture, salary on time

Consno employee retention program. less scope of learning and growth.

Advice to Senior Managementno

Worst Company to work for

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsYou will work a lot all 7 days never get free time

ConsThey don't pay you properly according to your skills. Lot of politics inside company. Attrition rate is very high. This company doesn't love people. They use them like a slave.
    i have seen people used to come for interview and they used to say that we will reimburse taxi bills and all. They used to reimburse only those candidate who are joining.
    Very cheap mentallity company is terms of policies.
    You will really feel pain working in this company.
    They don't provide good hikes also.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease see market standard of payment.

At least don't show cheapness in small things.

Start up culture

Area Manager (Former Employee) Chandigarh (India)

Prossince its a start up, the relative unstructured format gives free hand to employees

Conssometimes growth opportunities are limited

Advice to Senior Managementneed to evolve with as company grows

very good growing company to work with

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) Calcutta (India)

Prossalaries on time and good co-operation from the senior management

Conslack of marketing for the product

Advice to Senior Managementplease do proper marketing for the wonderful product as because competitors are taking the advantages of it.

good

Hardware and Networking Engineer (Current Employee) Bhopal (India)

Prosits policies are better then other companies because the aim of company are not only customer satisfaction also employee satisfaction. so it is best

Consthe main reason to switch to this company my base location is mandsaur and my hometown is bhopal so i want to search a job in my hometown bhopal.

Advice to Senior Managementonly one advice to my company it will try to our employee transfer in 1 or 2 years in their home town.

Dying Industry..Struggling employees.. Pressured bosses..Okey software..Good post sales service..Lot of churning..

ProsPolicies and practices. Salaries and benefits. Good for 3 to 6 months short term employment.

ConsNo employment security. Old school management system.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't pressure your employees too much, in-turn they pressure+ on the perspective client.

good company

Product Specialist (Current Employee) Patna, Bihar (India)

Prosget salary on time, good to work in team they are very helpful

Conssales oriented company. boss is everything you can't do against him anything otherwise you are in danger

Worked for Next Education India? Contribute to the Community!