NextCare

Add Photos

John Julian

Loved working there!

Patient Resource Representative (Former Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsGreat staff, great pay and benefits.

ConsSchedule wasn't constant changed frequently

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was great and in touch with employees.

Stressful and not worth the pay.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Mesa, AZ

ProsBest reason to work for nextcare would be the hours!! The shifts are amazing if you work in the call center. You do get PTO and you also can get overtime pay!

ConsCONS: the pay for the work you do is hilarious. it doesn't matter how much work and time you put in with the company if the calls aren't answered they probably wont care. You cant ever be sick. Even if you have a doctors note or a note from NextCare. The call center is all about the phones and finding people who are willing to work for the least amount of money. Training is awesome partly because of the trainer. She is the sweetest woman in the world!

Advice to Senior Managementstart being fair to your employees instead of worrying so much about the phone lines being answered.

GREAT JOB!

Physician Assistant (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe amount of flexibility and accomodation with scheduleing shifts and pay rate was quite good in comparison to other urgent cares.

ConsDuring the aquistion with Concentra in Georgia alot of happenings were not communcated to us and we were left in the dark.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

You better come in with your running shoes and be confident about what you know.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Shelby, NC

ProsPay is good, benifits package great, and CE is on going.

ConsThere should be a limit toward the end of the day as how many patients can be seen because employees have a life outside of work as while as the CEO, and management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more involved with new employees progress yourself and not just take other staff words. Some staff sometimes can be unethical or bias toward new employees that are excited, professonial, and not willing to cut corners.

Good, valuable experience

Medical Claims Officee (Current Employee) Cairo (Egypt)

ProsGood management. Good teamwork. High spirit. Promotion ability. Good planning. Developping company. Good salaries. Well income. No work overload. Nice people there

ConsDecrease the utilization of custumers and clients
    Control providers over billing and their gready
    Against fraud.
    Client satisfaction
    Decrease aervice time to be offered

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more planning

Accounts Receivable

Accounts Receivable (Former Employee)

ProsIf you live in the Mesa/Gilbert area and don't want to commute to work, this may be a good fit for you.

ConsManagement is not consistent, salary is okay, lots of turnaround

Worked for NextCare? Contribute to the Community!