Glassdoor is your free inside look at NextXAP reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by NextXAP employees.
3 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at NextXAP
Pros – They have some in-house Software Development work (mostly on Game Development projects using JAVA)
They implement very few projects with some of their long lasting clients.
They sponsor H1-B and assist you with Green ard processing.
Cons – Issues with the Company
1. The pay-scale is not competitive. Mostly you cant expect more than 50 to 60K Annual Salary.(i only joined becuase
they pay on bench otherwise its very difficult to survive on these salary scales)
2. All the guys hired are junior people. (<3 yrs of work exp.)
3. Most of the Development Team is filled with Junior people with only 1 Quality person who would be a leading the project.
4. Issues with In-house projects. lots of work and pay is not competitive.
5. Only Annual appraisal for In-house projects. only if you work with a large Implementation/assignment, they will increase your salary every 6 months.
6. No 401K contribution
7. In-house work is mostly restricted to JAVA. on other areas like .NET they dont have many projects. They do SAP Work but
its limited to SAP Portal/Netweaver/MDM and Business objects. They are not very good on old sap modules like sd/mm/pp/fi/co and ABAP.
2012-03-14 11:29 PDT
Former Employee – worked at NextXAP as a contractor for less than a year
Pros – Good for H1 Visa Processing.
Cons – The bad thing is, they will keep on holding 1 month payment, so no payment for first 2 months. No technical support.
there are many things to talk, but few of them mentioned below
1) They will not mentioned anything while hiring, all things are hidden.
2) Don't care about your initial expenses.
3) Hire you as full time but no benefits, as after you come you will realize it is consultancy.
4) They will not answer your email, if they realize its their mistake.
5) Place you at company where work are very hectic and sometimes unmanageable.
Hey friends, If you want to join consultancy the, go for good consultancy. There are lot of good consultancy in market they can give you good treatment and salary + tell you truth.
All desi's and name changes... So please don't believe.
Advice to Senior Management – Make sure your are at least offering same benefits like other consulting firms.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-09-04 16:03 PDT
2 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at NextXAP
Pros – The basics are all taken care including a good office space, decent technology projects to work with, pay is low but paid on time, they do H1-bs and Green cards.
Cons – I have only worked for this company for almost 8 months. My experience was lukewarm. I cant say i was really happy
with my overall experience with the company.
I was hired as a Game Developer working on Core JAVA Technologies.
During the interview process, i had clearly told them that my specialization is Core JAVA. However when i joined
them, they put me on a Gaming project for thier client Electronic Arts. The source code was complex and i was
given little time to understand it. I really had work very hard to keep up with the deadlines.
The offshore team
was very slow and in-efficient. very often, i had to work extra hours to expedite the Development.
I didnt get
much of appreciation for all the hard work done.
Because of my efforts, they were able to release the build to the
client on time.
I was also asked to work on J2EE technologies and frameworks inspite of me clarifying at the time
of hiring that i dont prefer to work on those technologies as my forte is Game development.
The response that i
got was "We cant ensure that you will always be given work as per your interests".
Finally after lot of thinking,
i decided to call Quits.
Good things were i really got a detailed understanding of their Gaming project and learnt
from it. But after a while you get bored doing the same thing.
This company has very limited projects and you may
not be able to survive for too long unless you adjust to their demands.
So think before you join the company.
2012-05-07 10:20 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –