Niagara Bottling

Updated Jun 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Andy Peykoff II

Get ready to hit the ground running.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsThe office culture here is amazing and the people are as well. This is a fast paced company who look for the best. They look for active people who are ready to excel and advance in their careers. This is not the place for those who are content to just sit around at their desks all day. The opportunities are there for those who want them.

ConsThere's a lack of communication between upper management and their teams, but that's to be somewhat expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to sit down with your employees to discuss projects and career advancement.

recommend this company to a friend

Post Doc (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsI like the challenges that we face and they way that they get fixed.

ConsThe is a parking space limit

Advice to Senior ManagementI would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great place to work

ProsNiagara is a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement. Niagara is fast paced and has a work hard play hard atmosphere.

ConsNiagara dose not have a lot of structure and you are not given much training. The hours are long and the challenges are great, but the work is rewarding.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rapidly growing company...

ProsNiagara Bottling, LLC is a small yet rapidly growing company in the bottled beverage industry. The job growth opportunity is much larger than most companies. I highly recommend starting out your career with them.

ConsThe only downside to this company is the lack of communication between upper management and lower level employees. It is nearly impossible to get any face time with executives.

Good company to work for when you're early in your career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat resume builder; there's opportunity to get involved with a lot of projects and often lead projects, even when you're still early in your career; Niagara is a fast growing company that definitely leads the industry in technology, so if you're in engineering or manufacturing, it's a great company to work for to get exposure to cutting edge technology; The company is providing a lot of training to their employees

ConsThe leadership is young, and often growing into their role; The company runs lean, so it's not uncommon to work longer hours to get the work done; Due to the fast growing nature, there isn't a lot of structure which can be good or bad, depending on your personality

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue focusing on leading the industry but focus more on training and have better incentives for managers to really lead their people

Mildly challenging, educational, but not entirely satisfying.

Engineer (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsTraveling across the country and meeting so many new people

ConsSometimes the travel, and the difficulty of working with a rapidly growing company

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employee contributions and learn to stop trying to drink from a firehose

Great company environment with fast paced work (corporate)

Engineering (Former Employee)

Pros-easy communication among supervisors/managers etc.
    -company environment is fun, active and fast paced
    -all the free water and VitaRain you want to drink
    -rapidly growing company

Cons-location is terrible, no one likes Ontario
    -they are rather well known within the company to under pay you

Advice to Senior Management-better communication across departments

Fast Paced, growing company with a great culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYoung crowd of people, work hard but play hard culture

ConsJob stability is not the best... multiple managers got fired during the 3 months I interned there

Great experience.

ProsFast growth
    Can advance quickly
    Can have a huge impact - very quick decision making process
    Very flat hierarchy

ConsMight lowball you when hired
    Very quick decision making process can lead to mistakes
    Very high turnover

There are good and bad aspects to working at Niagara.

QA Associate (Current Employee) Mooresville, NC

ProsWhat I like about Niagara is that the company is always providing employees with small incentives, such as gift cards & dinners. They also try to foster a work family environment and enjoys creating friendly competition. The pay is not the worst but should be higher.

ConsSome challenges of working at Niagara is the inability to retain employees. They work the employees that are staying too much. The schedule is 2-2-3 12 hr shifts and too cover the lack there is mandatory overtime on days off. Many work 6-7 12 hr days. and if someone is late or calls in they are given points. These points do not roll off for a year.
    The other problem is the miscommunication of management. It seems they often do not know what they are doing one hour to the next.
    Warehouse system is constantly going down & tracking product is difficult

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to veterans of industry. Implement a different hiring practice and attendance policy. Investigate and determine causes of high employee turnover

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!