Nigel Frank International Reviews

3.7
Nigel Frank International Co-Founder & CEO Sean Wadsworth
Sean Wadsworth

1. Featured Review

Great people and a great company!

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time

Pros

The office environment is amazing. Everyone is energetic and friendly. You're working longer hours but you're with such great people the day just flies by!
    There's tons of room for advancement. You're given a career path to follow and managers are really helpful in helping you reach your goals.

Cons

The hours are typically longer than your 9-5 job. You come in earlier and leave later, so sometimes it's hard to balance work and life.

2. Great Growth Potential and Awesome Team Like Environment

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Nigel Frank for a little over 6 months, and have really enjoyed my time there. There is a lot of internal and team support, that allows you to potentially make a lot of money, very quickly. If you are a hard worker, and enjoy a challenge, this is the job for you!

Everyone is very friendly and managers really root for your success.

Cons

Just like any sales job, there are good days and bad days, but thats just the nature of sales.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing and recognizing those that are working hard!

Fun and Fast Paced Company

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a fun environment where you are consistently working hard, making money, and getting sales experience all while doing it with people you enjoy being around this is the place!

Besides the hands on sales experience of lead generation, rates negotiation, and acting as an account manager by your first month that most recruitment companies make you wait at least a year to do there are huge company wide incentive trips. Think Miami, Barcelona, and Puerto Rico!

Cons

The longer work hours can be hard getting used to and it becomes hard to take long vacations without getting behind with work.

5. Are they serious? Avoid at all costs.

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Nigel Frank International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Once a month there's a happy hour to forget about how horrible it is being at NFI. The job is right next to the train station so I can run for the hills whenever I leave those doors.

Cons

13+ hour days. Horrible attitude from management. Horrible pay. "Earn 100k your first year" who has signs like this in front of their doors? SCAM ARTISTS. Pyramid Scheme from the gecko.

Advice to Management

Start caring about your employees. & Stop giving that horrible "sell me a pen" scenario. Everyone has seen the wolf of wall street movie.

Great opportunity

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Nigel Frank International

Pros

Working for NFI gives you the chance to have a successful career in sales. Whether you want to stay in recruitment long term, or just want have a solid start to a career in business, negotiating with top level executives and gaining valuable training in sales, negotiation and business in general, NFI gives you everything you need. Its a real team environment where you get a lot of support.

Cons

You do get all the support required to be successful, but nobody does it for you. If you dont work hard and implement the training theres nowhere to hide and you will feel the pressure.

Is this place for real

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Nigel Frank for some time. This company is giving young professionals a chance of a lifetime. I am not part of management and have nothing to gain from leaving this post. I am just a hard working employee that has followed what Nigel Frank taught me and became successful. I want the people reading these reviews to know the truth and not the propaganda of those "who couldn't make it". In my multiple years working here all staff especially sr. Management have acted with the utmost integrity. There is a reason we are the global leaders in our market.
    If you are ready to work hard and learn skills relating to sales and the recruitment industry that you can't learn anywhere else this is the place for you. If you are going to complain about making base salary and don't realize you are making base salary because you are not working hard enough than this probably is not the job for you.

Cons

To be successful long hours are necessary. The harder you work the more money you will make. If you don't work hard you will be only making 35k.

Advice to Management

You should give raises to everyone who appreciates what they have! Thank you.

Takes advantage of recent graduates

I have been working at Nigel Frank International

Pros

Decent pay for those who excel, mostly friendly environment

Cons

Very cult like culture, people who work there only interact with each other. Everyone seems overly enthusiastic and just keep talking about how good Nigel Frank is. Drug use is widespread. It's common for people to get hired and fired within a month.

Advice to Management

None

All positive reviews are written by NFI

I worked at Nigel Frank International

Pros

It's cool to work in manhattan, especially if you're not from NYC

Cons

This company is unrealistic in it's values and it's expectations. The only people they promote are those willing to suck up to management. This company does not value it's employees, treats them like garbage, and has a ridiculously low retention rate.

They lie to recent graduates and anyone that joins nigel frank with any previous work experience, immediately quits once they realize they joined this silly place.

No career growth. Managers hire as much as possible to create a pyramid. Not selective in hiring at all. DO NOT JOIN NFI

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage...

I had high expectations upon coming in; it's been exactly what was promised to me!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International (More than a year)

Pros

I've been at Nigel Frank for under two years. I've been promoted twice and am currently working towards my third promotion target. The culture is amazing and you can be as involved as you want to be. I've met the best people at NFI and it's made living in NYC so fun (and affordable).

Cons

It's hard work and it can get super stressful. But I guess I knew that's what I was signing up for when I got into this industry...

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on training; it's been a big help to me since it's been revamped.

Great company, great opportunity would never look back

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Inspirational leadership, great culture, always supportive

Cons

No cons, if you work hard and you apply the training you will succeed

Advice to Management

Keep it up!!

RSS Feed </> Embed