Nityo Infotech

SWOT ANALYSIS

Current Employee - Sales in Plainsboro, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales in Plainsboro, NJ

I have been working at Nityo Infotech

Pros

Perform Well You Grow Well.

Cons

The People Who manages regional Office has given Lot of Power To Do Whatever the person wants to do Discrimination , Insults,Bad Words,In The Professional Relationship demotivating other people due to personal issues

Training ,Motivation,Helping Employees ,Knowing what exactly is happening at the ground level by taking feedback regularly Updating with New Techniques Fundamental of the Current Market Situation lack of Action plan towards the bottom level

Unethical, ruined a great job offer

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Nityo Infotech full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing stood out as a reason to choose this company.

Cons

The recruiters forced me to sign over a full representation solely to them but then refused to represent me; I performed all of the duties myself. I received an offer letter appearing to be from the client, but the recruiter refused to answer any questions or forward my questions to the client about the offer letter. I decided to accept the offer and sent all of my information over to what I assume is the client, but I have not heard any response from the client, who now has all of my private info - including social security number and bank info. The people at Nityo Infotech now will not answer my questions to tell me who I had been speaking with and who these people are, despite my questions and anxiety about having now sent all of my information off to some unknown group. Occasionally a man will respond to my emails not with an answer, but just with a vague "I'll look into it," and never gets back to me.

If you force someone to sign over 100% rights to represent, you need to do the representation. Also, you need to answer legitimate questions and respond to huge issues such as potential identity theft.

Nityo infotech is worst

I worked at Nityo Infotech

Pros

No pros, a worst company is better than this nityo

Cons

They ask money for some training, its fake and you never get your money back

All people are liers

Dropped the ball

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Nityo Infotech as a contractor

Pros

I can think of no pros for this company.

Cons

My recruiter from Nityo was very attentive at first, and she secured me an interview with a major tech company.
    After the interview, she called me and told me I had been hired, to wait for further instruction from her or the company, and to not apply for any other jobs because I've been hired.
    Two weeks passed with no contact. I attempted to contact my recruiter but received zero communication from her. I then contacted my interviewer, who told me I was not hired, and never told my recruiter I was hired.
    I got in touch with my recruiter later that day, and she promised me this was a mistake, and that she would follow up on this. This was the last I heard from her.
    I tried to contact Nityo through their website, but I called both USA numbers more than 10 times each and got no reply. I left at least five voicemails and never got a call-back. Finally, to my surprise I called for the umpteenth time and was answered by a manager, who later continued contact with me over email. He found out that the company had not decided to hire me, and my recruiter was most likely told this and did not tell me. I guess she tried to ignore me and hoped the problem would go away.
    I asked about whether I would be compensated for missing my unemployment benefits since I was told by Nityo to stop applying for jobs, but I am required to be "actively seeking" employment. The manager tersely told me it was beyond his control. I did nothing wrong here, but I'm the one stuck with a hole in my wallet while the goofballs at Nityo can make all the mistakes they want.

I will add that the recruiters list a USA address in emails to you, but are in fact working in India. Very misleading. I had tried calling my recruiter at least 10 times and never once got an answer, I'm unsure if this is a USA voicemail box that she could check or connects to her phone in India.

noting special

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Nityo Infotech as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

It is an average place to work

Cons

It is a typical consultancy environment

Need to improve the standards, and etiquette.

Good to work for people who want Quick start

Current Contractor - Software Engineer
    Current Contractor - Software Engineer

I have been working at Nityo Infotech as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

You can get job easily you can start working if you need job while you are pursuing Degree .

Cons

No such cons but No Job security for you. if you are working for client company the security of job is in hands of PM

Awesome experience , one of the best companies I have worked so far. Customer and employee centric. Full Satisfaction

I have been working at Nityo Infotech

Pros

Customer and employee centric. Global presence so has the advantage to move to other countries as well.

Cons

Yet to explore. My experience has been really good till now.

Keep the way it is...

Worst company to work for and never take an offer for C2H

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Nityo Infotech full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The leadership will lure you into accepting the offer for C2H and even ask you to relocate and eventually they will breach the contract they offer. They will take special care to make your skill-set redundant which is eventual plan for companies like Infosys very well executed by Nityo which has no value set of their own and thrive on borrowed vision in IT sphere. According to Infosys the whole industry should be either Java or dotnet which why they put brokers like Nityo to make that happen. Please consider sitting unemployed or looking for another job rather than joining this screwed organization.

Cons

There is not one that needs to be mentioned here. The will pull people to settle for lesser salary than their CTC by luring the candidate the job profile will be learning experience for leadership roles. They will assign mediocre IT recruiter to chase you, plead and eventually make you join companies they have hardly any rapport with.They start playing with your life and screwing with you once you are 2 months old. they don't have any fixed term contract with any company its a month on month requirement driven criteria that they fulfill for MNC Client while working for high risk projects. This company supplies resources to Delivery managers who don't even have appropriate communication to be straight-forward with MNC client in companies like Infosys. They think only java developers will drive and guide the entire project and end up not messing the projects but also the company and than we have companies like Nityo to bail them out of their own short comings. Please consider this as suicide mission to join this company.

There is no culture of trust . The leadership of these companies works in tandem with delivery managers from Infosys who are doing side business by floating the companies like Nityo to address they resource cruch. Please please consider and reconsider your decision and look for another job.

Apply your brain.. They'll ruin your future

Current Employee - Client Services Director in Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Client Services Director in Delhi (India)

I have been working at Nityo Infotech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- I am totally satisfied bla bla bla.. all the reviews are written by Mr higher management in delhi office. Condition is that bad that after salary date (which is not fixed) almost 20 people leave because of frustration.

- They have given me growth bla bla bla... don't expect growth in this company. They promise like anything and ruin your career if you're going to trust them.

- Higher management at delhi office is so rude that they don't even care that how girls will go home as they ask everyone to be in office till late. One of the girl in delhi office was been a part of physical harassment while going home. When Mr management got to know.. management said I don't care and that girl got terminated. I am still in contact with her. She cried like anything and finally she is okey.

- These days Mr higher management is behaving like a kiddo. I have read the chat that was done with my manager and I felt bad that why top management in Singapore is not taking any action.

- Few days back we were asked not to have lunch because we didn't complete out targets. I was not at all feeling well still i was asked to work forcefully. Mr Management threaten me that I'll be terminated if I don't work full day. I had to work because I have lot of home responsibilities on me.

- Ask any employ separately they'll tell you how frustrated they are. But nobody can speak a loud becuase they have signed one document taht they'll work under worst conditions for next two years otherwise they are liable to pay 2 lakh. Guys trust me you can challenge the so called bond and tell Mr Higher management in delhi that whatever is happening is wrong.

- Few days back some lady or gentlemen wrote a beautiful mail telling all the worst things happening in delhi office. Mr so called higher Management got so offended that they have given unrealistic targets and planning to have a new team altogether by Jan 2015.

- I really wish I can personally meet CEO and tell him the worst happening in Delhi office.

- Sales that they are submitting are all fake. Singapore Management is not at all aware. i wish I can meet CEO and tell him how nasty things are..

- Mr higher Management is hiring there own people on high salaries with fake documents and salary info.

Cons

People as so afraid that they can't even talk in front of mr higher management.

Higher management at delhi.. One day will come when you'll loose everything. Your own family members doesn't like to talk to you. Get a life please.

I don't play battles, I believe in Wars and the War has begun Mr Higher Management. I'll be the voice of employees and get them relieved from your cruelty.

it recruitment consultant

Current Employee - IT Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - IT Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Nityo Infotech full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It good benefits , good company manager are leadership

Cons

Thai company is good personal growth , good work-life balance and good office culture

jobsdb ,