Noble Investment

www.nobleinvestment.com

Noble Investment Reviews

2.9

Mit Shah

A great group to work with

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Noble Investment full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This company takes great care of their employees and has a great bonus package

Cons

This management company was sold to Interstate Hotels and Resorts and no longer exists

The leaders in this organization are some of the most intelligent people I have ever met. You should get back into Hotel Management

Overall experience with the company was good.

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Disclose in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Prefer Not to Disclose in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Noble Investment full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great management team at the property.

Cons

Some of the upper managers were unprofessional.

None. They will do what they feel they need to do in order to see results.

Fine..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Noble Investment

Pros

People I worked with were wonderful. Good surroundings and location. Positive atmosphere most of the time. Felt like part of a team.

Cons

Favouritism shown when people acted incredibly inappropriately however and were not reprimanded. Doesn't pay much, very strict on personal expression at lower levels yet it does not seem to apply to anyone above the bottom.

Apply same rules to everyone regarding things like tattoos and hairstyles not just your 'lackeys' . Inconsistency from Management looks unfair.

It has been rewarding and educational.

Current Employee - Culinary Supervisor in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Culinary Supervisor in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Noble Investment

Pros

Noble Investment has some where near thirty different properties and I have worked at three of them. This alone will give someone the oppertunity to advance. Plus they have a good benifits package.

Cons

Not enough communication about the changes that take place with-in the computer area. Not enough communication between the othe departments.

Have meetings with team members to discuss the different changes that are taking place within our department and Noble Investment. Offer some computer training for those that don't have computer knowledge.

Growing or stagnant? Hard to tell

I worked at Noble Investment

Pros

Management at the levels below principals are very hard working, communicative and supportive. They "get" the hospitality environment. Hard working people in the hotels.

Cons

Principals do not communicate well with employees. Insulated environment. Lots of talk about growth but no real growth in over two years.

Get out of your offices and talk one-on-one, informally, regularly, with corporate staff. Actualize the vision and mission and make it something other than a slogan on the wall.

Not the best, not the worst

I worked at Noble Investment

Pros

If there is no other company to work for

Cons

Poor setup of operations and poor flow of information. Competition and rivalry among managers for recognition and promotion.

Integrate large and small hotels

The worst hospitality company to work for in the country

Former Employee - Sales Manager
    Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Noble Investment

Pros

My co-workers, not including GM and HR were the best in the world. I miss them.

Cons

Don't put a 2 weeks notice in, they will fire you immediate and walk you out the front door!

Tell people when hiring that they will be fired immediately upon 2 week notice.

Corporate office has no clue what goes on in the markets or at property level.

I have been working at Noble Investment

Pros

At property level- management is great. I've met some of the best people at my hotel. I think the management surveys and the performance evaluations are great tools, but no one at corporate puts them into motion.

Cons

Where do I begin....the corporate office sits in a glass box in the sky in Buckhead Atlanta. They rule with fear and raise goals in the middle of the year because they heard on the Today show that travel is increasing. They have NO IDEA what our clients want or need in hotels and they have NO IDEA what is happening in the markets. They do a GREAT job of forcing people out of their positions after less than a year though, ESPECIALLY in Sales.

Get back to the property level and LISTEN to your sales departments. Set goals that are attainable for everyone.