Noerr Programs

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Judy Noerr

The best company I've ever worked for, highly recommend applying for any position!

Santa Set Helper (Former Employee) North Attleboro, MA

ProsGreat management
    Decent hours
    Children are pleasant when parents are not being a pushover

ConsSlow days
    Mall rats
    Few costumers that didn't follow rules and regulations

Great as a second job

Set Helper (Current Employee) Rego Park, NY

ProsThey teach/train you in the photography field

ConsVery few hours and very low pay rate

Enjoyable but stressful

Set Helper (Former Employee) Pleasanton, CA

ProsWorking with children
    Meeting new co workers

ConsWas not trained properly
    Very long hours on feet.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure all employees are knowledgeable of coupons and special deals.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging and rewarding at times.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Rock Hill, SC

ProsI enjoyed working with Santa Claus in taking family pictures.

ConsIt was only a seasonal position with no benefits.

simple job

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

Prosits easy not much labor entitled anyone can do the job you get to see the cutest kids the environment depending on the mall is always lively and coworkers are very cool other job opportunities

Consunorganized at time working with people become challenging like any retail job its a seasonal job only work 4 months out of the year

lousy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ocala, FL

Prosneed job fast, this is ok

Conslousy mngmt and hours, pay

I am always excited for this!

Set Helper (Current Employee)

ProsVery simple to learn and then do. The camera is always so fun to do, gets you in the holiday spirit, people are always fun working with and sometimes it can be slow so you dont really have to do much. When it does get busy, like nonstop closer to Christmas it is also fun because time goes by faster and you usually get more hours. The manager and set helper here is so fun and flexible its great!
    Great for students

ConsUsually when people dont buy pictures but continue to use their phones it is really hard to handle because they tend to be obnoxious and cause a scene that does not need to be caused. Then their are the members of the set that dont do nothing but watch and then complain about the littlest stuff. The little stuff just comes with the job and isnt that big of a deal. The pros definitly out way the cons I believe

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you hire good managers and assistant manager that actually want to be there. I wish our set had more realistic decorations other then a painted fire place, looks tacky.

Good, but management needs improvement.

Santa Set Helper (Former Employee) Stanford, CA

ProsWonderful working with kids and seeing their love for Santa, as well as the hilarity that comes from Santa fears. Fun job when you get to let go and have fun on the set. The Santas are always going to be nice if you're nice.

ConsOn average a younger staff on set, which means more drama and less maturity. The management is less driven by good will and Christmas spirit, and more by the greed of the season.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at your Regional Managers and work to make sure that they actually have the people skills to work well with your lower employees. Evaluate your sales goals and make them reasonable to achieve.

Love working for Noerr

Set Manager (Current Employee) Macon, GA

ProsVery supportive POS team, Fun environment, Work day goes quickly

ConsIt's only a temp job

Fun and rewarding

Cast Member (Former Employee) Fort Bragg, NC

ProsSeeing the children's faces when they see Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny is sure to bring a smile to your face when you're working with Noerr Programs. Knowing that you get to be a part of a child's happiness for just that short time is a reward in itself.

ConsThe only cons I can think of would be the long hours of standing, tolerating the crying children, and the long lines of people during the holidays. For the most part, it is only a part-time job so expecting to make a lot of money is unnecessary.

Worked for Noerr Programs? Contribute to the Community!