NoorMax Marketing

Updated December 18, 2014
Updated December 18, 2014
3.3

Aws Al-Hadith

Positive Career Change... The grass actually IS greener!

I worked at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

Ever since I started at NoorMax. I have found a place where I want to come to work. Before, when my alarm clock went off, I dreaded driving through traffic and doing the exact same job each day. I had no way to advance in my career and while I liked some of my colleagues and my boss, there were some people that I didn't care for. I had to sit all day and stare at a computer screen and be told/corrected all day long. Remember that scene in Office Space where he is told 4 times about his TPS Reports? I lived that. At NoorMax. I have a place where people actually care about my success and genuinely want me to do well. My outlook and approach to life have definitely changed because of the constant personal and professional development.

Cons

It is difficult to speak of cons or challenges but no place is perfect. The days are sometimes long. However, at the end of a long day, all of my hard work and long hours are for me. The hours are for my benefit and/or growth. I advance and I dictate what I will become.

“Growth and Advancement right in front of you!! ”

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

Merit based...no seniority. The harder I work the faster I grow. Fun, exciting, team oriented atmosphere! What's not to enjoy? I love talking to people and learning and this is a great atmosphere to do that!

Cons

There is a lot of hard work so if you are looking to sit behind a desk and do nothing all day then this is not the job for you.

Keep up the great work. I like that there is training involved and that each individual is given the same opportunity!

Fun work environment, great chances for advancement

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been working here for a couple months, and I love it so far. The managers really push the team thing and keeping a very positive / high energy work environment. They are also very focused on personal growth and development. It's fast growing and successful, which is exciting. This combined with the pleasure of developing useful lifetime qualities makes for high morale among the employees. I look forward to going to work each day. There's a good quality of life working here

Cons

Communication and restructuring issues are to be expected in a growing company, however there are frustrating days. But the good far outweighs the bad.

Take action on those employees who have greater talent

NoorMax Marketing Response

Dec 8, 2014Human Resources Director

Thanks for your review! We are aware of the occasional communication issues and are working hard to alleviate them!

Management genuinely cared

I worked at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

I never write reviews, I guess this is just my way of saying Thank you. Aws Al'Hadith, the owner and manager and Noormax, has been there for me every step of the way. I've worked places where I feel like a number and it was so refreshing to realize that I could always step into his office with a question or even text his personal cell when I had the need. Thanks to an amazing manager for the business support and advice, plus the simple consideration

Cons

Working at NoorMax is hard work, this is true. Was a pleasure working shoulder to shoulder with people who shared my ambitions and work ethic.

Keep on keeping on. And thank you

No communication, Rookie manager

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time

Pros

You may meet great friends but working with this company sucks there's no integrity when they say they do...but that don't, don't be fooled.

Cons

Door to door sales job..........Pyramid Scheme, they don't tell you everything at first no integrity at all. if they would be honest to people coming in than it would be good.

Take advantage of the.talent that comes in to the office ...and always have integrity and please learn how to run a successful business with out schaming people. It could be a good job for people you need to be straight up with people. And make relationships better with your employees you lost alot of good talented employees that you never had a sold relationship with.

NoorMax Marketing Response

Dec 8, 2014Human Resources Director

We are sorry that you felt this way. We are currently working to identify problem areas within the company and find the best possible way to approach them.

Based on commission. Working Hours from 11am to 9pm

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing full-time

Pros

Great group atmosphere. All young people.

Cons

no base salary at all.

Nice atmosphere

I worked at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

Great atmosphere, great people, decent opportunity worth consideration

Cons

Its not for everyone, requires hard work and dedication.

Consider a change of location

The company is a scam

I worked at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

There are no pros. You may make friends but they will be in the work place because you will be working 6 days per week.

Cons

It is a scam job. Don't be fooled. It is a door to door sales scheme. No one with self respect should work here.

Stop taking advantage of people.

Oporttunity and fun

Current Employee - Account Executive in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

i have been working at Noormax for about 6 months now. the work environment is great, great atmosphere and the management team is always there to help. the opportunity to advance is there for anyone who puts in the effort and are dedicated to improve themselves. the company provides training for new people and also the coworkers are always happy to help.

Cons

for me it was hard at the beginning since i didn't have any marketing or face to face experience, so i felt like people with more experience had a better chance in moving faster. It gets pretty competitive so people should be ready to give 110%

GREAT Company!

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

NoorMax provides a fantastic opportunity for career growth. The requirements for promotions within the company are clearly defined and everyone on the team helps each other achieve personal and company goals. I ended up leaving the company because I moved across the country for family reasons, but I wish I hadn't left! You won't be able to find another great opportunity like this one.

Cons

Occasional difficulty maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life