NoorMax Marketing Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
Aws Al-Hadith

“There is no Glass-ceiling ”

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity for growth here is tremendous! There is no plateauing if you continue to push yourself to grow, and the best part of it is the management team rewards those that do show signs of development. I have been continuously growing and developing various skills since I began working with NoorMax. This doesn't come without some hard work, but the outcome is very rewarding and worth it in the…

Cons

The hours can be a little tough, but what full-time career doesn't take some commitment.

Advice to Management

Communicate goals with everyone more

Great opportunity for growth

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is great opportunity for advancement. I've learned so much throughout the past year. Great people, environment, extra-curricular activities, mentorship program, training, client, internal promotions...

Cons

Not a job for slackers, hard work is required

“Opportunity in all aspects ”

Current Employee - Entry Management in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Entry Management in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

No matter where you are in life, this company will give you the opportunity to make the most of every situation that you are given.

Cons

Everything is based upon what you put into it. If you put in 50% you will only get 50% results.

Advice to Management

More business trips would be awesome

5. Deceiving

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Gaithersburg, MD
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time

Pros

Very friendly and comfortable work atmosphere.

Cons

There is absolutely no integrity or professionalism. The employees do not fully specify the job description and the fact that it is "door to door sales". I recommend thoroughly researching the company before accepting an offer because they do not answer questions clearly. No benefits or base pay and ridiculous hours.
    11-830 M-F and 10-1 Sat

Advice to Management

Develop better communication skills and offer some sort of incentive such as a base pay or benefits for your employees. Be honest with potential new employees and don't leave them in the dark about the job description.

6. Highly recommended to recent grads

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned so much and had the opportunity to do so much that I would have otherwise had to wait years to do. I highly recommend this company to other recent grads if you're looking to learn and gain really valuable experience. The environment is also great

Cons

It's extremely hard work, and sometimes the hours can be long, but if you're looking for a professional (and personal) boot camp that will train you in business, this is it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and remind everyone each day that the opportunity is there

7. Nice company to work for.

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

Great support structure and support from coworkers.

Cons

Working door to door, the stress of not being "on bell", over 50 hr work weeks.

Advice to Management

Include a base pay or incentives like daily lunch. From my experience, many coworkers break down at the end of the work week when they see their paychecks.

8. This employer does not provide a livable wage

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time

Pros

Absolutely none that I can see.

Cons

This company is based in Maryland and does not provide a livable wage. Look at the salaries list on this website. 30k is not enough to live on in the Maryland area. There is a job posting right now for this company as an entry-level recruiter. They are offering $300 weekly for a 40 hour day. That averages out to $7.5 hourly. The minimum wage in Maryland is $8.25!!! Keep in mind this is a job that requires a 4 year degree. It's appalling. They claim there is a weekly bonus, but conveniently don't mention how much that bonus is, and what you have to achieve to get it. PLEASE do thorough research before joining this company.

Advice to Management

Pay your workers a livable wage. There is no reason someone with a 4 year agree should be receiving such low salaries. Why is your junior executive position only making 33k annually? Get it together, because you will not retain any decent employees with these wages.

9. Great experience for entry level

I have been working at NoorMax Marketing

Pros

Within the first couple of weeks I was able to learn a good amount of info. My first entry level job I was mostly just getting coffee and treated like an intern
    The first month I was here I sat down w/the owner twice where we went over the training and what was going well vs what could use improvement. Definitely felt like my voice was being heard early on.
    We just got back from a national conference where I was able to meet face to face with senior consultants

Cons

It's actually pretty easy to see early on if you're not very competitive you won't progress through training very quickly-not saying you're competing against other employees, it's more of a mindset you have to have.

Advice to Management

More weekly competitions!

An exciting place to work!

Former Employee - Junior Executive in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Junior Executive in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

After working for different companies where there was zero/slow growth, I've found that at Noormax I am able to excel and grow much quicker while learning and being motivated by my peers. I have been able to build a great foundation to work my way into a management position. This company goes above and beyond when it comes to providing opportunities within the business for those that are willing to put in hard work. I love this company.

Cons

Long hours but in the long run the time invested is worth it.

No communication, Rookie manager

I worked at NoorMax Marketing full-time

Pros

You may meet great friends but working with this company sucks there's no integrity when they say they do...but that don't, don't be fooled.

Cons

Door to door sales job..........Pyramid Scheme, they don't tell you everything at first no integrity at all. if they would be honest to people coming in than it would be good.

Advice to Management

Take advantage of the.talent that comes in to the office ...and always have integrity and please learn how to run a successful business with out schaming people. It could be a good job for people you need to be straight up with people. And make relationships better with your employees you lost alot of good talented employees that you never had a sold relationship with.

NoorMax Marketing Response

Dec 8, 2014Human Resources Director

We are sorry that you felt this way. We are currently working to identify problem areas within the company and find the best possible way to approach them.

RSS Feed </> Embed