Nordic Cold Storage

Updated Apr 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don Schoenl

Good company but work load varies

Administrative Staff (Current Employee)

ProsManagement takes care of hard-working employees. Growing company with lots of room for advancement as they expand West. Work-team bonuses a possibility.

ConsWork can go from slow to super busy quickly. When things are busy management is pressured to get it done now which trickles down. Can be high stress at times. Monthly bonus is lost when other employees are not careful or make mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementDivide the bonus program among smaller teams/groups of employees.

I enjoyed working at Nordic for as long as I did.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthe people in the location I worked were great people and the hours were good

ConsThe upper management that is there now is cleaning house and don't care about the employees they have been there for years, also they don't stand by there employees. Information that is needed never reaches who it needs to go to and if it does get to them it is usually to late.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter pay, stand by your employees, actually talk to your employees and listen to them they want to do a good job and they work hard upper management just doesn't appreciate it.

Working for the Accounting Department Run!

Accounting Support (Former Employee) North Atlanta, GA

ProsCompetitive salary and flex time and great location no matter where you live at in the city. Nice sized cubicles and plenty of storage space for a comfortable environment. Fully stocked with supplies and things that are necessary to do the job.

ConsLack of proper training. Your peers train you. You are trained very fast and if you ask questions are for something to be repeated you are smart mouthed. If you don't have things perfected by your second day on the job you are terminated without warning. You have no voices as your coworkers opinion of you is taken into consideration and you are not given a fair chance to explain your side.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease treat everyone fair and at least talk to a person before immediately terminating them. Your a wasting company dollars. Not everyone will learn in one day if they are not PROPERLY TRAINED.

Worked for Nordic Cold Storage? Contribute to the Community!