North Atlantic Industries
www.naii.com Bohemia, NY 150 to 499 Employees

North Atlantic Industries Reviews

Updated Mar 24, 2014
North Atlantic Industries – Bohemia – “North Atlantic Industries”

William Forman

Warm and Welcoming environment.

Human Resource (Current Employee)
    Bohemia, NY

ProsThe staff and management here are great to work with. Everyone is here to give a helping hand and wanting to help you get better. Everyone is friendly and open to new people joining the team. Great industry to work in and a growing industries with NAI being one of the leaders. Great work/life balance.

ConsNot too many challenges to discuss from working at North Atlantic Industries.

Stay away!!!!

ProsClose to home, not much else.

ConsWord out in the local workplace is that NAI is a terrible place to work. Lots of current employees looking for other jobs, unfortunately the local market is tight. They have to resort to having HR post a glowing review to counteract the truth. Beware, more posts will probably be coming from HR and management!!

Electrical Engineer

ProsCompany has poor managment...no growth in position, specially if your are recent graduate or if you have 2-3 yrs experience dont bother to work for this company. you wont learn anything

Consworked 5 yrs for the company electrical manager treat employee like servent. Very few electrical engineer worked there more than 5 yrs in I/O department.

Advice to Senior Managementcompany reputation is bad thats why local employee does not even apply there.... it wont be improve unless company treat employee nicely(specially electrical manager in I/O department). Employee will lost interest if company dont give oppourtunity to learn anything new.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing company with excellent management

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bohemia, NY

ProsGood pay, challenging work, excellent management. HR does a great job introducing new employees. Highly technical and competent staff. Relationships with customers excellent. Excellent benefits.

ConsBuilding could use some modernization.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. We appreciate all you are doing. As the company grows, reward those who deserve with promotions and create mid level management opportunities.

Demanding but rewarding.

(Current Employee)
    Bohemia, NY

ProsSmall company with lots of different projects being worked on at the same time. Never a dull moment. Focused on new products and customer support.

ConsToo many older products to support, shortage of engineering staff on both software and hardware design. Too much time spent on making decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet organized, too many people wearing too many different hats. Focus on recruiting new talent to support the work load.

North Atlantic Industries Software Engineer

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bohemia, NY

ProsThe more effort and initiative you show, the more work they will give you. I started off recoding GUIs and by the end of my internship I was leading a development of a project for a new phase of module products with two interns under me.

ConsPay was alittle low for a master student but for undergraduate it is average.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for North Atlantic Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at North Atlantic Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for North Atlantic Industries CEO William Forman. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by North Atlantic Industries employees.